:partyon::partyon::partyon:

Yaaaay Jade!!!!!!

Congrats on the star Jade!!!
:partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

JADE FREAKIN' TIGRESS!!!
:partyon::partyon::partyon:
WHOO HOOOOO!!!!

You can't teach a Sneetch. :ultracool

And the women of the LLR, continue their quest to take over the world, step by step.....:uhyeah:

Why yes, *counting my number of gold pips*

Yes we are :D :D :D

Yea you girls hand out positive reps point for anything so you can have a Gold Star.

What about me I've been on this board for a couple of years and no Gold Star and really never benn negitively rep. by any member so where is mine?
Terry

Yea you girls hand out positive reps point for anything so you can have a Gold Star.

What about me I've been on this board for a couple of years and no Gold Star and really never benn negitively rep. by any member so where is mine?
Terry

C'mon Terry, ya don't get a gold star for handing out rep, you get it for receiving it. And....me thinks you are not too away from earning a gold star yourself.

Hmm...seems like Bob Hubbard, Flatlander, Technopunk, or Rich Parsons, Jonathan Randall, and MJS have all earned their gold stars. You calling them girls Terry? :D :D

C'mon Terry, ya don't get a gold star for handing out rep, you get it for receiving it. And....me thinks you are not too away from earning a gold star yourself.

Hmm...seems like Bob Hubbard, Flatlander, Technopunk, or Rich Parsons, Jonathan Randall, and MJS have all earned their gold stars. You calling them girls Terry? :D :D

No Mamm I not calling them girls but if the pantie fits who I'm I to argue.
Terry

CONGRATS CAROL!!

:partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

Latest Discussions

Back