The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yup, my little one is down and out for the count. Hopefully she will be bouncing back soon. Took her to the doctor yesterday and she has started the medication. Keep your fingers crossed please :)
Yeah, I can just imagine what Lisa will do if she doesn'te get better.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, I can just imagine what Lisa will do if she doesn'te get better.

:p yup, I will shower her in love and kisses until she is better cause she is my baby! You on the other hand need a :btg: for that comment! :D

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yup, my little one is down and out for the count. Hopefully she will be bouncing back soon. Took her to the doctor yesterday and she has started the medication. Keep your fingers crossed please :)

Sorry to hear your little one is sick too. My kids were sick over the weekend and I have been feeling a little under the weather. Nothing major, just enough to kick my *** good if I start exerting myself physically.

The regular instructor at my Monday night class was out sick and I had to leave early. I thought I was fine, that I was just tired all day. Then I got there and started training and my body starts shaking from the exertion and I start feeling really out of it and a little nauseous.

My neighbor is sick and half of the employees at my husbands job are out sick. It sounds like there's something hitting everywhere.

All that to say....GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! :D

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:p yup, I will shower her in love and kisses until she is better cause she is my baby! You on the other hand need a :btg: for that comment! :D
I think someone is becoming obsessed with kicking me in the crotch!

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
knee7rm.gif

I demand a recount!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good Morning Jeff, Brian, Drac, Lisa, Kacey, MJS, SL,Carol and the rest of you. When I went to bed we was 76 post away wake and we are over 10,000 post.

I also would like to thank everybody for getting me my Gold Star, now if hollywood would just call for that over forty chubby leading man and pay me a couple of million so we all could get together and party.
Terry

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry to hear your little one is sick too. My kids were sick over the weekend and I have been feeling a little under the weather. Nothing major, just enough to kick my *** good if I start exerting myself physically.

The regular instructor at my Monday night class was out sick and I had to leave early. I thought I was fine, that I was just tired all day. Then I got there and started training and my body starts shaking from the exertion and I start feeling really out of it and a little nauseous.

My neighbor is sick and half of the employees at my husbands job are out sick. It sounds like there's something hitting everywhere.

All that to say....GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! :D

Sorry you are sick Jade, I'm in the same boat, I actually sleeped for 8 hours and I usally sleep only 4-6 everynight and I'm still tired. I will probaly sleep on the coach for a while.
Hope you get to feeling better.
Terry

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Morning Terry!

Congrats on the Gold Star!

Sorry you are sick too! Oh well, misery loves company!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good Morning again ALL...I have been reprieved and put on a different detail BY MYSELF...Got coffee and a bagel and working on a Criminal Damaging report so IT'S ALL GOOD...

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry you are sick Jade, I'm in the same boat, I actually sleeped for 8 hours and I usally sleep only 4-6 everynight and I'm still tired. I will probaly sleep on the coach for a while.
Hope you get to feeling better.
Terry

Eh. I'm not that bad. :) Is everyone sure we can't pass germs through this thing? Seems like almost everyone is fighting a bug of some sort, be it large or small....

Hi Drac! Coffee and bagels sound good. I got the coffee part, the bagels?...I'm outta luck... :(

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Morning Jade..Well my report and coffee are finished so I better move down the road..Have a great morning everybody...

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, I got both kids and the wife into school and work. Now it only took two hours for the first kid to be coming home really sick! Who wants to bet that I get some more company today. This gastroenteritis is simply brutal.
icon9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions