The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
zombiehorse-20090225-230353.jpg

Saw it tonight--the red eyes were just not hitting the right note for me though.

I'm still a little sore from Thursday's private lesson.

And, you know what?

I ACTUALLY missed that feeling. Who knew?

I knew, I was in such great pain and so stoked the day after a sparring match with my 2nd xingyi sifu a few years back after a long absence of sparing...I realized how much I missed that

I knew, I was in such great pain and so stoked the day after a sparring match with my 2nd xingyi sifu a few years back after a long absence of sparing...I realized how much I missed that

And, my instructor said that once it starts getting nice outside, we're gonna start running--I'm slightly excited about it(don't know why, tho. Weird, huh?)

Training outside is great, enjoy

I'm looking forward to when the weather warms up again. Last summer through the fall, I did what I refer to as my Conan the Barbarian workout:

I made weightlifting stations outside in a circle around a campfire pit. I used old pipes, cinderblocks, rocks, car ramps, etc.. for the weights and stations (it makes things easy to disassemble and the weather doesn't affect it). I like to wait until its late at night so I can lift weights under the stars, and enjoy good food by the campfire. The campfire provides enough light to see by. Sometimes I can hear coyotes off in the distance, or see a shooting star while I'm laying on the bench press lifting towards the stars.

I'm looking forward to when the weather warms up again. Last summer through the fall, I did what I refer to as my Conan the Barbarian workout:

I made weightlifting stations outside in a circle around a campfire pit. I used old pipes, cinderblocks, rocks, car ramps, etc.. for the weights and stations (it makes things easy to disassemble and the weather doesn't affect it). I like to wait until its late at night so I can lift weights under the stars, and enjoy good food by the campfire. The campfire provides enough light to see by. Sometimes I can hear coyotes off in the distance, or see a shooting star while I'm laying on the bench press lifting towards the stars.

I just beat up and pick on trees :EG:

We are finally done moving people! Time to sort, purge and clean!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back