The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
zombiehorse-20090225-230353.jpg

Saw it tonight--the red eyes were just not hitting the right note for me though.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I'm still a little sore from Thursday's private lesson.

And, you know what?

I ACTUALLY missed that feeling. Who knew?

I knew, I was in such great pain and so stoked the day after a sparring match with my 2nd xingyi sifu a few years back after a long absence of sparing...I realized how much I missed that

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I knew, I was in such great pain and so stoked the day after a sparring match with my 2nd xingyi sifu a few years back after a long absence of sparing...I realized how much I missed that

And, my instructor said that once it starts getting nice outside, we're gonna start running--I'm slightly excited about it(don't know why, tho. Weird, huh?)

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score
Training outside is great, enjoy

I'm looking forward to when the weather warms up again. Last summer through the fall, I did what I refer to as my Conan the Barbarian workout:

I made weightlifting stations outside in a circle around a campfire pit. I used old pipes, cinderblocks, rocks, car ramps, etc.. for the weights and stations (it makes things easy to disassemble and the weather doesn't affect it). I like to wait until its late at night so I can lift weights under the stars, and enjoy good food by the campfire. The campfire provides enough light to see by. Sometimes I can hear coyotes off in the distance, or see a shooting star while I'm laying on the bench press lifting towards the stars.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to when the weather warms up again. Last summer through the fall, I did what I refer to as my Conan the Barbarian workout:

I made weightlifting stations outside in a circle around a campfire pit. I used old pipes, cinderblocks, rocks, car ramps, etc.. for the weights and stations (it makes things easy to disassemble and the weather doesn't affect it). I like to wait until its late at night so I can lift weights under the stars, and enjoy good food by the campfire. The campfire provides enough light to see by. Sometimes I can hear coyotes off in the distance, or see a shooting star while I'm laying on the bench press lifting towards the stars.

I just beat up and pick on trees :EG:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We are finally done moving people! Time to sort, purge and clean!!

Status
Not open for further replies.