Status
Not open for further replies.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hate it when school Adkins manipulate sped students and their families to fulfill their own agendas.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Yup it is the first day of spring, I had to shovel the driveway and put down sand because of ice and it is at the predicted high for the day of 32 degrees...and it is not supposed to get above freezing for the next two days of spring either

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I really enjoy the group of people here at MT, and I'm always happy to see more practitioners of my style join the forum! But it's disappointing when they can't post in a manner that represents their credentials.. .

**DONE VENTING**

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I really enjoy the group of people here at MT, and I'm always happy to see more practitioners of my style join the forum! But it's disappointing when they can't post in a manner that represents their credentials.. .

**DONE VENTING**

HEY!!! Wait one cotton picking minute....what did I do....whatever it was I'm sure you are mistaken....or more likely just plain wrong....I would NEVER do anything to disappoint.....aaaaa...you...oh....a practitioners of YOUR style.....oh...I see......ummmmm.....never mind :D

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
HEY!!! Wait one cotton picking minute....what did I do....whatever it was I'm sure you are mistaken....or more likely just plain wrong....I would NEVER do anything to disappoint.....aaaaa...you...oh....a practitioners of YOUR style.....oh...I see......ummmmm.....never mind :D

if it's all about you, how could you do something wrong??? :) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions