The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's a drag. We've got the dreaded winds blowing off the desert. Suppose to hit 80 today.

I was in Vegas when those winds killed the power in one of the hotels I was staying at...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Aren't they fun? They are also the winds that fueled the firestorms over the past five years.

The funniest thing I saw when walking to the garage was 5 maint people arguing who was gonna throw the main switch that was tripped..I offered but was refused...The scariest thing was a live line that the wind brought down jumping and spitting electricity..

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The funniest thing I saw when walking to the garage was 5 maint people arguing who was gonna throw the main switch that was tripped..I offered but was refused...The scariest thing was a live line that the wind brought down jumping and spitting electricity..

That would have been cool to see ...

... the winds aren't blowing hard here where I am. Guess they are just bringing in warmer temps.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The systems were similar, but various minor differences in concept, application and intent.
my instructor (2nd degree SKK) is studying American Kempo/kenpo whichever, he says a lot of the stuff is similar just differs in the conceptual area as well

B

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
That would have been cool to see ...

... the winds aren't blowing hard here where I am. Guess they are just bringing in warmer temps.
when we had the wind storm her in sept/oct, you could jump and the gusts would carry you a couple feet before you landed again

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions