The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeDragon3

Black Belt
Reaction score
KempoGuy......you never answered if you hung out at the Blue Book Store downtown. You know what that is, right? LOL.

How about Godfathers (strip club)? I've been to Pheonix Hill. That was fun and so was Have A Nice Day Cafe' on Baxter Avenue

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
KempoGuy......you never answered if you hung out at the Blue Book Store downtown. You know what that is, right? LOL.

How about Godfathers (strip club)? I've been to Pheonix Hill. That was fun and so was Have A Nice Day Cafe' on Baxter Avenue
i have no idea what the blue book store is.

yes ive been to Godfathers (not very fun in my opinion), pheonix hill is ok on certain occasions and have a nice day cafe is fun as well. I usually hang out at Bardstown Rd or joe older than dirt

B

JadeDragon3

Black Belt
Reaction score
LOL.......The Blue Bookstore is an adult book store downtown. I was messin' with ya. I don't think its there anymore. It was next to the Marquee Lounge. Is the Marquee Lounge still around? It near Coyotees.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
LOL.......The Blue Bookstore is an adult book store downtown. I was messin' with ya. I don't think its there anymore. It was next to the Marquee Lounge. Is the Marquee Lounge still around? It near Coyotees.
LOL...dont know about that. which street is it on? Jefferson, 2nd or Liberty?

B

JadeDragon3

Black Belt
Reaction score
Do you know where the Marquee Lounge or the Penguin is? It's right next to those two strip clubs. I don't know the street but it's damn near close to Coyotes and those bars/clubs. I went in to the Blue Book Store and got hit on by some fag. I got the hell out of there.....LOL.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I went in to the Blue Book Store and got hit on by some fag.

Just a reminder—MT has an official policy prohibiting this kind of reference to other people, whether it involves ethnic/racial, religious, gender/sexual identity or anything else. Using terms of abuse for others is purely destructive in its effect, and is explicitly prohibited in §§1, 4.2.5 of the TOS rules. Please keep this in mind in posting to any of MT's fora.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KG how are you? I am well and just getting ready for those darling little angels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions