'The Ladies of MartialTalk' calendar

I disagree with the implied exclusivity between eye candy and other positive characteristics. The Ladies of Martial Talk prove that beautiful women can be also be very intelligent was well as excellent MAists.
That's what I wanted to say... but I thought I better quit while I'm behind so as not to dig myself a deeper hole.
icon11.gif

Anyone who's been to a M&G will know that a calender with the Men here in posing pouches would only sell at a novelty gift shop, right next to the fat girl thong one.

Are you calling me FAT?

:lfao::lfao:

Great. Another bunch of men that regard female MAists as nothing more than eye candy. :rolleyes:

Not at all Carol... I expect the calendar to be photos of the ladies demonstrating their exceptional Martial Arts Skills.

Oh my lord! Does that company really actually sell any of those? If so, to what demographic?! Guess I'm just a stuffy old Englishman, given I consider such things to be an offense to dignity.

Written like a man who already owns several pair, and is trying to throw off the scent hounds.

So...when DOES your next order arrive?

D.

I disagree with the implied exclusivity between eye candy and other positive characteristics. The Ladies of Martial Talk prove that beautiful women can be also be very intelligent was well as excellent MAists.

Absolutely true. But one must admit: Pictures of them dialoguing intelligently and/or swinging swords would be much more intriguing in a thong. Or perhaps one of those Fredericks of Hollywood Teddies, with stilletto heels and a feather boa.

*ducking*,

D.

Not at all Carol... I expect the calendar to be photos of the ladies demonstrating their exceptional Martial Arts Skills.

If there was a calendar I would have thought it could be displayed in an class setting showing women teaching and or breaking or demonstrating a move.

There could be a serious calendar that gave backgrounds and short bios and contact info for organizations/schools.

There's some seriously smooth men here :wink2: who know how to talk their way out of a hole lol!

There's some seriously smooth men here :wink2: who know how to talk their way out of a hole lol!

Must not reply with initial thought. . . .must not reply with initial thought. . .fight it. . .fight it!

Great. Another bunch of men that regard female MAists as nothing more than eye candy. :rolleyes:
Hear hear! Harrumph! Well said!

The Ladies of Martial Talk prove that beautiful women can be also be very intelligent as well as excellent MAists.

I need to be a better proofreader! I kept reading what I meant to type rather than what I did type.

How 'bout sweaty chicks in gis? Mouthguards optional. :p

I can shoot anything from action shots, to posed shots, to portraits, to cheesecake.
Depends on what's wanted.

By the ladies, I mean.

We let the guys decide and it'll be nekid kung fu and a floor covered in drool.

Back