The Headhunter - movie

Not sure why they would not have chosen EP, Jr. since it is just to play the likeness. Looks more like him. :)

Not sure why they would not have chosen EP, Jr. since it is just to play the likeness. Looks more like him. :)
Mebbe they did ask him and he wasn't interested... but rarely have I seen where the son plays the father despite the likeness, hollywood is fickle that way.

Mebbe they did ask him and he wasn't interested... but rarely have I seen where the son plays the father despite the likeness, hollywood is fickle that way.

Generally true. Interestingly, though, Edmund played his father in "The Dragaon: Bruce Lee Story" flick, recounting a fictional elaboration of BL's participation in the Long Beach Internationals.

Probably more to do with Mr. Tatum moving like Mr. Parker since Kenpo is reported involved in the Mr. Parker scenes.

Not sure when the release is, but I don't think Tom Sizemore will make the debut of it.........

Looks like a lot of good actors are in it.

You may catch a glimpse of Tatum....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions

Back