The Baddest Martial Art Actor of all Time

OP
P

Pyros

Originally posted by fist of fury
Chris Farely in Beverly Hills Ninja would definately rank up there.

Just watched the other night. Definitely top knotch material... :D

OP
R

Rob_Broad

I would have to say the worst Martial Artist/Actor fo all times is Jalal Merhi, he has been in a few movies with Cynthia Rothrock, Bolo Yeung Billy Blanks. The worst movie he ever had was Black Pearls... the nightmares are returning just thinking about it.

Mariachi Joe

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Rocky Balboa all the way, that guy is in his sixties and he is coming back for one last ( again ) round.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Clearly its Jackie Chan. Because Jackie Chan is Da man hes cooler than Bruce Lee and badder than Mohamad Ali. Jackie Chan could beat Bruce Lee with both hands and feet tied behind his back. He could Knock out Mohamad Ali with a single flick of his fingure. He could Beat Steven Segal and Chuck Norris just by looking at them.

Uh oh…. Tell me you didn’t diss Chuck???

Of course this could be the reason that Koga-Shinobi posted this on 12-31-2002, 02:46 AM and never responded..... Chuck found out.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Uh oh…. Tell me you didn’t diss Chuck???

Of course this could be the reason that Koga-Shinobi posted this on 12-31-2002, 02:46 AM and never responded..... Chuck found out.

:lfao:

hong kong fooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
well I happen to think that JET LEI is the baddest fighter of all time. he has the quickness of bruce lee and can use weapons like jackie chan

donald

Black Belt
Reaction score
Sonny Chiba!!! How old are we?? Notice I said we, cause I am right there with you,lol... Personally I would have to cast my vote for Chuck Norris, or maybe Jet Li...

1stJohn1:9

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Sonny Chiba!!! How old are we?? Notice I said we, cause I am right there with you,lol... Personally I would have to cast my vote for Chuck Norris, or maybe Jet Li...

1stJohn1:9

Oh man your on thin ice there…. You were indecisive about Chuck and obviously have not learn from The original and missing poster's mistake… :uhyeah:

airdawg

Purple Belt
Reaction score
but did he defeat an army of ninjas/samuris with gofer chucks? You gotta admit, that's pretty hard to top.

Latest Discussions