The Baddest Martial Art Actor of all Time

M

Mon Mon

Clearly its Jackie Chan. Because Jackie Chan is Da man hes cooler than Bruce Lee and badder than Mohamad Ali. Jackie Chan could beat Bruce Lee with both hands and feet tied behind his back. He could Knock out Mohamad Ali with a single flick of his fingure. He could Beat Steven Segal and Chuck Norris just by looking at them.

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Muhammad Ali was a professional boxer. How in hell can he even be in the running for "baddest martial art actor of all time"?

Let's see, how many martial arts flicks has Ali been in. Let me think. Hmmm.

NONE

Cthulhu

OP
A

Angus

Well, this certainly wins for "the worst thread of all time". :D

OP
M

Mon Mon

I humbly accept the "worst thread of all time" award

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

well i happen to think that hong kong fuey is the greatest martial arts actor of all time... i mean he had a hell of a disguise and was incredibly sneaky to be able to hide in a filing cabinet... and that car rocked i wanted one of those

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cthulhu
...Let's see, how many martial arts flicks has Ali been in. Let me think. Hmmm.

NONE

Cthulhu

FYI
Ali was in at least one film. He played a boxer much like himself. I found it one day looking for a documentary on him of which there are at least 2-3 that look good.
:)

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ah, but was it a martial arts movie, or a 'regular' movie?

Cthulhu

OP
M

Master of Blades

lol, everyone needs to stop ganging up on Mon Mon! Stick up for the little guy! :p

OP
M

Mon Mon

:) Happiness its very important as a person and a martial artist.

OP
M

Master of Blades

yeah.....whatever you say......:shrug:

OP
R

Richard S.

i cant allow this to go on...... its obviously Sonny Chiba. or Carter Wong or Jimmy Wang Yu...........

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

you are all wrong why dont you all just admit that im right... hong kong fuey is the man... er dog... well what ever he kicks ***... he could kick chans, lees, seagals, and van dams, a$$es any time any place all at once...

OP
N

Nyoongar

The Baddest martial arts actor of all time is definitely the dude from "Monkey Magic". As a small child, he inspired me to do many things that had me end up injured or poisoned.

Oh, that magic cloud. I wish they would bring it back!

OP
K

Koga-Shinobi

;) Hehehehe...you're all wrong!! Michael Dudikoff in the American Ninja has to be the baddest *** mother of all time!! I mean, who else do you know can massacre an entire temple of ninja's by himself?? :shrug: Hehehe..its worth a good laugh at least. :rofl:

OP
I

islandtime

Originally posted by Mon Mon
Clearly its Jackie Chan. Because Jackie Chan is Da man hes cooler than Bruce Lee and badder than Mohamad Ali. Jackie Chan could beat Bruce Lee with both hands and feet tied behind his back. He could Knock out Mohamad Ali with a single flick of his fingure. He could Beat Steven Segal and Chuck Norris just by looking at them.

Sorry to burst anyones bubble but the baddddesst mother of them all (after Shaft of course) is the Shogun of Harlem

Gene Gabel

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by islandtime

Sorry to burst anyones bubble but the baddddesst mother of them all (after Shaft of course) is the Shogun of Harlem

Gene Gabel

He was the baddest, prettiest, meanest mo-fo low down around
this town!

OP
F

fist of fury

Chris Farely in Beverly Hills Ninja would definately rank up there.

Latest Discussions