The Atheist's nightmare

Unrefutable evidence! There it's settled. We can all worship Odin, Cathulu, Luna, or was that Set, Shiva, the emperer of Japan :) He never did say which god, Ah what a country!

Then how does he explain pomegranates? The multiple and non-intuitive steps needed to prepare coffee? I could go on....

Then how does he explain pomegranates? The multiple and non-intuitive steps needed to prepare coffee? I could go on....

See, irrefutable proof that coffee was never intended to be drunk by mankind.

(Now if I can find a back door and get out of here alive.)
:lfao: just thinking of the look on the coffee drinkers faces as i go hide for a bit. :lfao:

:lfao: just thinking of the look on the coffee drinkers faces as i go hide for a bit. :lfao:

BLASPHAMY!!!!:flame:

kidding :)lol

Back door has been blocked by Mr. Chew.

What ya gonna do now, huh tough guy? Gonna try going through a caffeine fed, insane little poodle....

sick 'em Chew! :D

Lisa, I beg of you... Scott has been an exemplary MTer... have mercy! Call off Mr. Chew... Scott, you'll be good from now on, right? Right! Down, Mr. Chew... see, nice Scott apologizes... good Scott, nice Scott, he won't make that mistake again... whewwwwww.....

Back door has been blocked by Mr. Chew.

What ya gonna do now, huh tough guy? Gonna try going through a caffeine fed, insane little poodle....

Lisa, I beg of you... Scott has been an exemplary MTer... have mercy! Call off Mr. Chew... Scott, you'll be good from now on, right? Right! Down, Mr. Chew... see, nice Scott apologizes... good Scott, nice Scott, he won't make that mistake again... whewwwwww.....

You people are as loony as I am. :) That is why I love it here so much!

You people are as loony as I am. :) That is why I love it here so much!

Listen, Scott, count your blessings... I know about Chew... your carotid artery was hanging there in the balance for a while... :EG:

Listen, Scott, count your blessings... I know about Chew... your carotid artery was hanging there in the balance for a while... :EG:

carotid? From a poodle? I would have though femoral:jaws:

or maybe a little higher, can poodles be charged with malicious castration?

Oh... so banana's aren't supposed to go in the butt?

I better get to church more often to better understand gods plan; less mishaps that way, ya know?

No, Cruentus they are not. Sorry Bud, they lied to you. Go back to church, listen harder. :)

carotid? From a poodle? I would have though femoral:jaws:

or maybe a little higher, can poodles be charged with malicious castration?

Remember this...

Chew can jump...

Word to the wise, eh?!

i hate to interupt the diluted bean drinkers, however after viewing that video i desparately need to convert to a different species as so not to be associated with the type that sees a couple obscure coincidences and makes "factual oppinions".
i know!! maybe i can be a monkey! oh wait they eat them bananas to. holy crayola!! god is everywhere and he cant tell the difference between us and the primates. jeepers creepers
nevermind the simpsons are on, ill get over it :angel:

Back