The 100 lost in the fire at the Station Nightclub, Warwick, RI

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Buried in my gigs of music is a few songs I forgot I even had.

I just listened to Great White's "Save All Your Love For Me" and can't get the image of that goddamn fire out of my head. I'm completely depresssed right now.

TJ and Jenni...I miss you very much.

May the Almighty rest the souls of you and the other 98 for all eternity...and grant me the temperance to restrain my fury over WHY you all...dead and alive..had to suffer the way you did.

I wish I could do more than sending these damn Great White MP3's to the Recycle Bin.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hugs to you Carol from one who lost a friend to another though under different tragic circumstances, the pain is no less. I'm with ya, as all of us here. :asian:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Carol Kaur said:
Buried in my gigs of music is a few songs I forgot I even had.

I just listened to Great White's "Save All Your Love For Me" and can't get the image of that goddamn fire out of my head. I'm completely depresssed right now.

TJ and Jenni...I miss you very much.

May the Almighty rest the souls of you and the other 98 for all eternity...and grant me the temperance to restrain my fury over WHY you all...dead and alive..had to suffer the way you did.

I wish I could do more than sending these damn Great White MP3's to the Recycle Bin.

Carol,

My best wishes to the departed and those who survived and their families.

It is not the fault of the music. I never did get a clear picture of what happened that night, but usually the band is the last to enter the stage and has nothing to do with conditions in the crowd or the building, or at least from my experience years ago as security at some events.

If your friends loved the music, and you did as well, then when you are ready hopefully you can play the music and remember the good times between you all. Not the tragic loss, or the questions of why did it happen or why certain people and not others.

Be at peace, even though it takes time for all wounds to heal.

:asian:

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear of your loss, carol. It's hard to lose those that are close to you, but it's good to have those you can talk to about your feelings. Always remember the good times you shared, celebrate those moments. Find the music that brings out those the most- sometimes it helps. :asian:

Latest Discussions