Thanks to the Mods and Jenna

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
This thank you is coming up on a week over due so it won't be as eloquent as I'd like (but it won't be as wordy, either...so I guess thats good).

First, to the girly grease-monkey Jenna: thank you for your thoughtful gesture and the kind words, you are awesome and if I could aford an Ashton, I'd get it to you to fix it up in a heartbeat.

To the Mods: I thank you as well for the service that you offer all of us MT'ers and specifically for the membership. I continue to learn and enjoy this site on a daily basis...when I get home on my midtour leave shortly, I'm going to have withdrawl symptoms....I plan to be away from a computer for the duration of two weeks.

Thanks to all again.

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Speaking for myself, AC, thank YOU for the service you are providing. Yours is a position I do not envy. I do, however, honor your courage and skill.

Stay well.

jim

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks for letting people know you'll be gone; we all wonder when regular posters vanish for a while... enjoy your leave!!!!!

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
We'll be here when you come back. Enjoy your leave!!!

- Ceicei

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
And thank YOU, sir, for your service to our country. :asian:

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm sooo glad to hear your going home for awhile, stone (although we'll miss you here on the 'net)! I wish you were staying home for years, but... Anyways, have a nice trip home, and I hope you thoroughly enjoy yourself! And thank you for your service to our country!

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sir we owe you the thanks for doing what you are doing
Jenna we owe thanks to for being a kind soul that showed us the way

dont know where your going to be when you get state side but I belive that each and everyone of us would be honored if you ever showed up at our schools to say hello so if you are close to one dont be bashful
I think that many of us have had friends come back after a tour and I know that sometimes just sitting down for a cup of coffee (or whatever) can be nice

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thank you stone_dragone. And thanks to Jenna and the *staff* (you know who you are ;) ) for your hearts of compassion and generousity. :asian:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks for your service sir. You are in my prayers. Stay safe and that is an order sir!!!

pstarr

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You guys are the best. Always have been, always will be. Thank God for people like you. I look forward to your return!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
pstarr said:
And Jenna is a treasure...a real treasure. More than she suspects-

I agree completely.

MartialIntent

Black Belt
Reaction score
Carol Kaur said:
I agree completely.
Absolutely agreed.

Jenna you know all I can say is that I can't think of a more apt and befitting avatar than yours! I hope you're doing a lot better today. And remember, life can get ya down but it'll *never* keep you down. Fight on girl.

To Stone Dragone my hat's off to you sir and your worthy comrades. I can only echo the sentiments expressed already - helluva job soldier.

To the MT mods, my appreciation for running a good, tight ship which has taken on a few waves of late but is weathering the storms admirably. I think the longer we go and the further we sail the more resilient we get. Nice one.

Respects to all MTers!

Latest Discussions