Testing tonight

Greg King

Green Belt
Reaction score
Going for yellow belt tonight, very nervous,have to break a board with a step behind side kick.not to worried but just concerned about my accuracy.:)

kenposikh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hope it all goes well for you.

Should be fine give it your best shot and let us know how it went.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You'll do well, Greg - no worries!

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just make sure to get a good look at the board. I'm sure you'll be fine. Good luck! Let us know how it goes. :)

Last Fearner

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Greg King said:
Going for yellow belt tonight, very nervous,have to break a board with a step behind side kick.not to worried but just concerned about my accuracy.:)
My advice . . . . Don't Miss! :ultracool

By the time I post this, you will probably already have tested, and passed with flying colors (yellow that is). Hey, you're already a yellow belt here at MT! So, congratulations! :D

CM D. J. Eisenhart

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would say good luck but skill always win out every time.
Terry

OP
Greg King

Greg King

Green Belt
Reaction score
Test went great .shot through the board and never even felt my foot make contact.The Masters pushed us very hard tonight .lots of falls, kicks,punches,and whatever else he could think of.Won't know if i passed for another week or two,but the blackbelt that tested me said he was impressed with the way i stuck with the class(they almost made me bow out cause i was sweating so bad and my face was so red).Soooo i made it through ......onward and upward......I'm tired and i'm going to bed now.:)

Last Fearner

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
A well deserved rest! Congratulations on a job well done!
:partyon: :partyon:

CM Eisenhart

kenposikh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Greg King said:
Test went great .shot through the board and never even felt my foot make contact.The Masters pushed us very hard tonight .lots of falls, kicks,punches,and whatever else he could think of.Won't know if i passed for another week or two,but the blackbelt that tested me said he was impressed with the way i stuck with the class(they almost made me bow out cause i was sweating so bad and my face was so red).Soooo i made it through ......onward and upward......I'm tired and i'm going to bed now.:)

:)

Congratulations sleep well ache for the next few days and then back to more punishment err I meant training.

A big well done

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Focus on the center of the target and just let it go, blast right through it! Step up and finish it off.

Good luck, and remember when you get higher up the MA ladder this will seem like nothing to you.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats on your new rank!!!:partyon:

Keep up the hard work!!:ultracool

Mike

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greg King said:

WooHoo! Congratulations!!!

:partyon:

:asian:

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Greg King said:
Test went great .shot through the board and never even felt my foot make contact......Soooo i made it through ......onward and upward......I'm tired and i'm going to bed now.:)

Congratulations Greg! It is funny that sometimes that which worries us is actually what comes easy. When you don't even feel the break, that is usually a good sign! :)

What do you get to learn as a yellow belt?

Miles

Latest Discussions