Tenth Dan In Bul Shi Tsu

Danjo

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Paul Genge said:
Strikes is a good DVD if you have been on the recieving end of the strikes. That way you appretiate what is happening. The latest videos seem to be more instructional than their predesors. However there was nothing on it that I had not seen before when training with Vlad and Michael.

Do not hold someones advertisments against them. It is business after all. If you bought the DVD it obviously did what it was designed to do.
The Hand to Hand DVD has a lot more material on it. The explanations filled in a lot of gaps in my own knowledge of the system. There is a good section on taking strikes on the body that explains how we do this and there are sections covering movement drills and ways of working at three different ranges and because of the amount of subjects covered it has something for everyone.

Paul Genge
http://www.russianmartialart.org.uk
1. Anything makes sense from the inside, just listen to perverts talk, it has to make sense to the outside in order for it to be a good product the way that they advertised it.
2. I don't think it's all okay just as long as it gets you to buy the product. So yes, I DO hold people responsible for how their product is advertised.
3. I'm not running down Systema since I have never trained in it, just the advertising of some of their stuff.

Latest Discussions