Tai Chi vs. MMA from Daoist Gate - Blog Post

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You and I agree on your last post. We agree on most things. It would seem that we are closer to understanding each other than we some times let on...

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
You and I agree on your last post. We agree on most things. It would seem that we are closer to understanding each other than we some times let on...
My last post represents the same position as my first post. It's not new. But if you now understand that you agree with me, I'm glad.

I disagree with you on one thing, which is your mischaracterization of my position. As I said earlier, if you would focus less on wagging your finger at me and more on actually trying to understand what I'm saying, we'd get along great.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You call that a finger wag?

This is a finger wag.
FingerWag.jpg

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
:banghead:...

Like I have mentioned before we agree on most things but definitely not everything. Over time and in multiple threads it is easy to read your position and why you get push back from posters here at MartialTalk.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
:banghead:...

Like I have mentioned before we agree on most things but definitely not everything. Over time and in multiple threads it is easy to read your position and why you get push back from posters here at MartialTalk.
I think we agree on most things. You just don't realize it yet. I will get you there. I haven't given up on you yet, Brian.

Latest Discussions