Tai Chi teachers in WV

OP
T

te75uo

It is a good workout. I wish I had started before I did. I am 29 and one of the older students there. What school do you attend? How much does it cost? What days are your classes held, and for how long?

Do they allow walk-ins, and would your school allow me to watch a class? what uniforms do you wear there?

cashwo

Green Belt
Reaction score
te75uo said:
It is a good workout. I wish I had started before I did. I am 29 and one of the older students there. What school do you attend? How much does it cost? What days are your classes held, and for how long?
I wish I would have had the funds to stay with it the last time I took but such is life and now I'm 32.

I go to classes at USA Martial Arts in St Albans under Roger Jarrett you should be able to find all your answers at http://usamaf.com/. I started typing it all but my finger got tired, hehehehehe. I take the Aikido and TKD there and I'm really thinking about starting Iaido.

cashwo

Green Belt
Reaction score
te75uo said:
Do they allow walk-ins, and would your school allow me to watch a class? what uniforms do you wear there?
Yep and I think you get a few intro class for free. We wear just the plain ol white gi's. The TKD class wear the typical ones but the Aikido and Judo wear the Judo type gi's.

wingchunner

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I have a student who is in China right now and is studying Chen style Tai Chi Chuan. He may be starting a club/study group in the Zanesville, Ohio area when he returns in January. If he does, would you be interested? If so, send me an email and help you get in contact with him.

Marty

Latest Discussions