Systema Video Review Coming Soon!

G

GouRonin

Soon I will be writing reviews of the Systema Videos I have seen and where you can buy them. Hopefully this will let you know what videos contain what so you can decide if you feel like buying one.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I watched a few of Mr. Vasilev's videos with Mr. Hartman last night (ground defense and knife defense). Neat stuff--I enjoyed seeing how he moves.

OP
G

GouRonin

The videos are a good fore runner. It's too bad you never got to see him in person. It's just not the same.

Baoquan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend one or two of the tapes from www.russianmartialart.com as a good introduction to Systema??

I really wanna check systema out, but i'm kinda stuck on the wrong side of the planet (for now). Any advice on a good video intro to systema concepts and techniques would be great.

Cheers

Baoquan.

OP
G

GouRonin

There is a 2 pack video that outlines a good portion of the system's concepts and how to apply them in a given situation. Then there is a second 2 pack and after that there is a 2 set series on groundfighting. Those are good to start with.

Baoquan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Actually, my girlfriend and I are planning to spend a year or so in either Italy (work permits permitting) or Canada. If its Canada, i'll definately come see him in person.:D

Bao