Super Important Question.......

Who's the meanest in the land..... (tongue in cheek of course....:))

• Shodan

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • KenpoMachine

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • KenpoTess

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • KenpoGirl

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Fuzzy

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Cecei

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Rusty

• Nightengale

• Opal Dragon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • RCastillo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
No, silly, I was wondering why you 2 were smoking in the first place?:confused: Of course; I really don't want to know why he was in your dorm room either.

I don't smoke. He does. There was a big party in my dorm room thrown by my roommies, an' he went outside, but left his ciggies on a table inside. So I innocently took them :angel:

:D

And my "dorm room" is more of a suite, so we all were out in the living room...:p

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chronuss
I find it interesting that Fuzzy and Rusty are on here......mean...bah, I say. the only mean thing they do is try to steal my packs of smokes...the beasts....;)

Yesh, Chad knows me very well :D
He will cringe just from 'the look'

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok Mr. C. I know what you're up to :D

Attachments

• $tessstrength1.jpg
    $tessstrength1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 118

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheRustyOne
I don't smoke. He does. There was a big party in my dorm room thrown by my roommies, an' he went outside, but left his ciggies on a table inside. So I innocently took them :angel:

Innocentely eh, well then you should have thrown them in the trash and smacked him around a little; then told him it was from "ME". :rofl:

OP
Goldendragon7

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheRustyOne There was a big party in my dorm room which is more of a suite, we all were out in the living room...:angel:

RIGHT~ ..... and if you believe that...... I have some swamp land in Ohio for sale.... :rolleyes:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7
RIGHT~ ..... and if you believe that...... I have some swamp land in Ohio for sale.... :rolleyes:

And I want to be the official salesman for the swamp land in Ohio. :rofl: I want to make enough to retire early and move to Pheonix to take up Kenpoing on a full time basis. My new name will be John P. Smith and my Soc. # will be 300-00-0001 and no return address. I just don't want anyone to find me after I sell the land.:rofl:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok Ladies... Why do Christina, Brittany, Etc etc.. and I mean that literally.. get the 'other' type polls and we get 'Meanest' poll? What is up with this nonsense? Just because we are Martial Artists?? I'm harumphing and growling low in my throat..
Men~!!!

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoTess
Ok Mr. C. I know what you're up to :D

Is that picture rrreeeaaalllyyy of you?

- Ceicei

K

KenpoGirl

Well I don't have any current pictures I can post and certainly nothing to compair to Tess'. Which is proof that you can be feminine and Strong at the same time.

I'm up to 4 posts now. I'd like to get my hands on :EG: ........ I mean I'd like to peacefully talk to the people that voted for me. :angel:

Dot
:D

Latest Discussions