Super Hero

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Best part of being a Marvel superhero: you'll probably never die. Even if you do actually buy the farm, you'll be brought back in some incredibly goofy fashion.

Cthulhu

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Elfan
Well Marvel tends to have heroes who are more like real people and or have isues. I mean who would want to really be as scrwed up in the head as Wolverine? or not be unable to touch anyone like Rouge? etc. Give me a facny green ring in a cracker jack box for nothing though? sounds like a good deal to me.

I happen to like Rogue, as a Super Hero(in)

If she wants to have a power she just touches the person with that power and then she has it.

As for the Batman, I think Batman would be a top contender for favorite on this board. He did it all with knowledge, drive, strength and TRAINING, oh yeah and a few millions for some cool tools, but Batman is about someone succeeding on thier own capabilities. I also like Batman.

Green Latern was another Cool Hero, I liked the Green Ring.

HMMMM, maybe I am just a big geek and like any good well written comic?

Read well

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Well, I used to be a comic book collector, and at the time X-men and the Elementals were my favorite titles. I quit in the early 90's when the X-men went to three or more titles, and the whole habit was getting way too expensive.

I liked Colossus, but Jean Gray's combo of telekinesis and telepathy would be pretty unstoppable. Plus it wouldn't eliminate the need for me to keep studying martial arts. Really, how much martial arts training does Colossus need anyway, well, maybe it would be useful when lining up against the Hulk. :)

OP
K

KatGurl

I would be Catwoman, in the old episodes in batman. as u can see in my name, I LUV cats. I sometimes act like one too. weird huh? well... I feel related to cats sumhow, and I luv all types of martial arts, so I feel most like catwoman.:wavey:

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
I thought this one could use some reviving...:)

Blade!

The sword says it all.

Second, would be Silver Surfer. Never understood how he was super hero, but you have to envy a guy that gets to ride the eternal wave~

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I grew up as a big Superman fan, never missing a new issue, so he would be my first pick with Spiderman and a close second!

Jonathan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
That's a hard one to narrow down.

Green Lantern- I dig the idea of pretty much being able to do whatever via sheer willpower and imagination.

I wouldn't say this is a hero, per se... but having Amazo's powers would be cool. Imagine facing off against anybody in the world, and being able to duplicate their skills on the fly (and keeping those skills after you're done!).

The guy from New Mutants... Doug Ramsey, I think? Cypher? While it seems lame in a kinetic medium like a comic fight, I like the idea of being able to understand and speak any language (I *think* that was his power, if I remember correctly).

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sometimes I think it would be cool to be Plastic Man, but I'm not going to get into the reasons why (yeah, your mind knows now!), I just wouldn't want to be like Superman, faster than a speeding bullet.

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey, what's wrong with The X-Men? I'm an X-men fan, too!
If I could be any superhero, I would want to be Shadowcat! I am Shadowcat!
We're both smart brunettes who wear glasses, whose parents are divorced and martial artists. Except I'm not a Jewish girl who's in love with a Russian Adonis who paints. But I'm looking for my Colossus!

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Batman here, too.

Wolverine is another. I'd say Ghost Rider too, but the entire having my flesh burn off of my bones everytime I need to do my thing...no thanks.

I have enough issues, I wouldn't want to deal with Spiderman's (although he is one of my favorites that I don't want to be).

Image comics Shadowman was kinda cool, too...jazz musician in what used to be New Orleans.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
bookworm_cn317 said:
Hey, what's wrong with The X-Men? I'm an X-men fan, too!
If I could be any superhero, I would want to be Shadowcat! I am Shadowcat!
We're both smart brunettes who wear glasses, whose parents are divorced and martial artists. Except I'm not a Jewish girl who's in love with a Russian Adonis who paints. But I'm looking for my Colossus!

I like Shadowcat - but I preferred her when she was Ariel! And I am Jewish... although I admit I've never looked for a Russian Adonis who paints.

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
a super hero...
arnold
he has the strongest destruction powers!

ed-swckf

Black Belt
Reaction score
Batman is my favourite but i want powers so i choose superman.

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I think I'd go for being an old Legion of Super-Heroes character named Duplicate Boy. He could duplicate the powers of any other hero, alone or in combination. Didn't have to be near them or touch them, didn't have a time limit on the powers, didn't have the screwed-up side effects (like accidentally absorbing memories and such), didn't have their weaknesses.

If I had to be someone current, it'd be Nightwing or Deathstroke.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am sooooo thinking of the Stephen Lynch song...... ROFL!

Mcura

Green Belt
Reaction score
Let's see, if I could be a superhero, I'd want to be Superman. If I wanted to be *with* a superhero, I pick Wonder Woman.

Latest Discussions