Suddenly I have a lot going on

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
F**king hell, Bill! If you want, Iā€™ll come round and strangle you while you sleepā€¦the problem is I might release my hands repeatedly to prolong my pleasure, but Iā€™ll try my best šŸ˜‰šŸ¤”

Mohā€™s procedure is really good and highly effective. Youā€™re lucky to have access to that, although you will end up with a hair style like one of the Stooges.You

What you need to do is laugh, preferably in the warmth for friends (although knowing you as I do, I doubt you have any). Go to a comedy club with them, watch ā€˜Dumb and Dumberā€™ or ā€˜40 Year Old Virginā€™ā€¦.laugh! It just makes you feel better. But all the time wait for the feel of my hands reaching around your neck, as I creep up behind you šŸ˜ˆ

Have you seen Shōgun yet? Have you seen ā€˜The Orvilleā€™?
You seem to have a rather ... concerning ... obsession with Bill's neck... Bill might need to be careeful about that.

Bill - growing older ain't for faint of heart; trust all goes well for you.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Bill, thatā€™s a lot of stuff to manage, but Iā€™m really happy to hear youā€™re working with the pros. Really impressive that you continue to train, as much as you can. Thanks for sharing and I hope things improve as much as possible, and that the rest can continue to be managed.

Latest Discussions