sore?

J

Jas0n

Am I going to be sore tomorrow? I start my first lesson tonight?

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Most likely you will be, depending on your present physical condition. Let us know how it goes.
tshadowchaser

OP
K

Kenpomachine

Cool down well after the class and strecht a bit.

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
Are you currently sedentary?
If so.... YES.
If not, not so much.

Don't skimp on your stretching!
and as I said before, RELAX........ and enjoy.

Your Brother
John

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You definately need to stretch before and after real well. Regardless of the shape your in you will use different muscles you may have forgotten about.

OP
J

Jill666

Just got home from the dojo- back, shoulder & arms muscles are sore- that good sore. I'll stretch again before bed and in the morning before work.

Actually, I think I was sore already! Trained yesterday am (breakfast club with other BB's) then housework, laundry shoe shopping, then shot 120 rounds at the gun club. Whew! Jeez, I need to lay down! :boing2:

Sore is good. It means you have worked. Stay loose. Stretch, drink water. Love it.

OP
J

Jas0n

Tonight was Great! I want to thank you all for your help on here. I am a little sore, it was a good work out and I feel I really soaked up the blocks and kick combos taught. Mike is a very down to earth humble guy.
I will be back tomorrow. :)

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jas0n

Yup, you can pretty much count on it. You will now be using muscles for your MA training which I would assume are unaccustomed to the type of excercise or stress that you'll be subjecting them to. Just hang tough, after you've conditioned your body to these new stresses you'll be okay... :asian:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jill666
Just got home from the dojo- back, shoulder & arms muscles are sore- that good sore. I'll stretch again before bed and in the morning before work.

Actually, I think I was sore already! Trained yesterday am (breakfast club with other BB's) then housework, laundry shoe shopping, then shot 120 rounds at the gun club. Whew! Jeez, I need to lay down! :boing2:

Sore is good. It means you have worked. Stay loose. Stretch, drink water. Love it.

Sounds to me like you had a good day.:D

OP
J

Jas0n

I am sore!
I also feel so dang fat! its deppressing.
Tonight was even better! Loved it!

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jas0n
If youre not sore you weren't doing kenpo!!

--Dave

OP
T

Titan Uk

Enjoy the training. Soreness will pass but the knowledge that you learn will stay with you.

Work hard, play hard

:D

OP
W

WhiteTiger

Why do you think the Healing Arts were taught as a suppliment to the Martial Arts?

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
Try supplementing with the amino acid "L-Glutamine". You can find it at most any place you'd buy vitamins! It's great for flushing the lactic acid from your sore muscles.

Your Brother
John

Latest Discussions