Something in the wind does blow in

• Thread starter Grunthos the Flatulent
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grunthos the Flatulent

Greetings and Solicitations!

A fair wind has blown my to these fine shores, and I look toward many fine exchanges.

In additions to fine poetry, a master of many tounges am I, a very cunning linguist I have been told.

Always interested in karate I have been, but never able to afford it. Poets make rather little today.

I go now to read more and type more later.

I am liking it here. Many fun people to talk with and share my poetry with.

I was on some other forums but they were mean, told me to come here and entertain you. I was very happy I was accepted.

I am liking it here. Many fun people to talk with and share my poetry with.

I was on some other forums but they were mean, told me to come here and entertain you. I was very happy I was accepted.
Welcome... but I'm afraid that we do have an absolute requirement regarding poetry. If your own spleen can't stand it... we don't want your poetry!

Now that's funny. :)

Welcome to real people, but there's no welcome mat for trolls.

Welcome Grunthos. There are other poets/writers here on MT...there is a section specifically for poetry and verse that is accessible on a forum for supporting members. Hope you consider joining us there.

Come on Grunty, you seem nice enough. Lets have a poem, something off the tip of your tou...finger tips.

Blow us away with your yoda esque flatulence.

So far his "poetry" is lamer than a three-legged horse with two bowed tendons and a thrown shoe.

locking thread as user is not here to reply based on current status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back