So what do you think of all the bullet dodging at the blake trial?

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just watched a guy use a small tree to avoid as many bullets as he could at the Robert blake trial. I kept wanting the guy to try to pull some Kenpo or something. But they just sort of walked away from eachother. Stranger than fiction I tell ya.
Sean

ABN

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear that the lawyer was very lucky and that his (now hopefully former)client was such a bad shot. God forgive me though, after I found out he was going to be okay the first thing that sprang to mind were a bunch of lawyer jokes.

andy

ABN

Green Belt
Reaction score
Roger that. I also admire the fact that he was never "hysterical". I wonder if the previous threats had allowed for some degree of mental preparation or wargaming perhaps?

I'd be interested in the future to see if he documents a first person perspective of his experience. It could be instructive. Especially for people whose careers place them in high risk/unarmed scenarios. (i.e. lawyers, child welfare investigators, etc.)

andy

D

Danny

The guy was smart. Where I probably would have exposed my vitals and probably taken at least one bullet rushing the guy the lawyer keep his head and his heart behind the tree relative to the gun at all times. In that sense he wasn't really in mortal danger because nothing really vital was ever exposed.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A brief article in the 4 Dec. Indianapolis Star gives an update on the lawyer. He was released from the hospital the previous Sunday and seems to have a good attitude about the event. He says he hadn't met his attacker before that day.

The attacker was tackled by an off-duty sheriff's reserve officer.

Latest Discussions