Skynet Becomes Self Aware

Discussion in 'The Locker Room Bar & Grill' started by MA-Caver, Apr 20, 2011.

1. MA-Caver

MA-Caver Sr. Grandmaster

• MartialTalk Mentor
    It's only a matter of time.

2. Darksoul

Darksoul Brown Belt

-That was amusing. The Judgement Day video, without the voice over of the one True Saviour, John Conner, left me mildly hopeless and considering the possibility of robot overlords as a possible future. Although, if they put us into camps for orderly disposal, with the machines running night and day, probably won't have to worry about it anyways.

-Personally, I like Terminator 3; a lot of people hated it but I liked where it went with the story line. I wish the 4th movie had taken place a bit after Judgement Day, showing John Conner getting the resitance together, and then having the actual 4th movie (Salvation) be the next in line as number 5, with number 6 being the destruction of the Skynet.

-I still rather fight zombies. Slow, lazy, free loving, hippy like, zombies. lol

Andrew

3. Cryozombie

Cryozombie Grandmaster

• Martial Talk Alumni
    The original judgement day was August 29th in 1997. After the destruction of Cyberdyne It became july 25th, 2004, and that is the date used by the remainder of the film franchise.

The April 19th, 2011 date was made up for the TV show, which negated the last two movies, and rewrote/ignored a lot of the timelines from the first two movies.

4. Blade96

Blade96 Senior Master

you do know why they chose august 29 as the date for judgement day in T2, right?

Its a reference to the cold war and the day when the russians detonated their first atomic bomb.123