Signing off...

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
The funny thing about goodbye letters is that they are allmost allways for the person who is writing them more than the recipiants. Long story short, I'm becoming too emotionally vested in this forum. That statement may not make sense to anyone, since I'm relatively new. But, to put it bluntly, I'm mentally ill. Or, as some less understanding people in my life have told me, I'm over sensitive.
At any rate, I didn't want to just vanish from the forum without a word.
Thank you all who have taken the time to converse with me on this forum.
Plus, I apologize to the few people I have insulted/irritated. I've been cycling a lot lately (bi-polar jargon) and have a hard time controlling myself sometimes. But, life's a ***** sometimes, huh?
Anyway, stay cool, all of you.
John.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I understand the over-investment part completely... as I have concerns about that myself on occasion!

Take care of yourself, and come back when, and if, you can. Thanks for letting us know before you vanished.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Take care of yourself John. Wishing you well, and hope to see you back here sometime. :asian:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
John good luck in your endevours we will be here when you return.
terry

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
JBrainard said:
The funny thing about goodbye letters is that they are allmost allways for the person who is writing them more than the recipiants. Long story short, I'm becoming too emotionally vested in this forum. That statement may not make sense to anyone, since I'm relatively new. But, to put it bluntly, I'm mentally ill. Or, as some less understanding people in my life have told me, I'm over sensitive.
Plus, I apologize to the few people I have insulted/irritated. I've been cycling a lot lately (bi-polar jargon) and have a hard time controlling myself sometimes. But, life's a ***** sometimes, huh?
John.
John.. I absolutely understand what emotionally vested means and that does not sound peculiar one bit and if you need respite from that then that is understandable.. Likewise resolution of personal issues is paramount but I will say I would be sad to hear that you were leaving for good.. and anyway.. who would ply me with death metal lyrics then my friend :)

But only you know what is best and I want to say if you are going away well.. come back as soon as you can.

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go. Hope it is a temporary leave. Take care of yourself. :asian:

chinto01

Black Belt
Reaction score
take care and check in every once in a while.

In the spirit of bushido!

Rob

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
JBrainard said:
John.

Sorry to see you go John. Perhaps after a little break, you can come back to posting. Sometimes a little vacation is what we need to help clear our thoughts.:)

Mike

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Real life should always take precedent over an online community. Take care of yourself, John. We'll still be here when you come back. :)

Latest Discussions