Short form one....

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kirk
He means "Capisci".
Capisci paisan? :D

No I didn't! I meant capish! I can't help it if they never learned to spell correct English in Italy!!!!!!!!! Eh PieZahn???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dan

B

brianhunter

I like your flag in your signature there! Thats a nice one!

P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by desert_dragon
yeah Clyde its me. I thought it was time to knock some rust off and start thinking again! LOL

Well it's about time, I knew the posts were to good not to be, and the way cool ScreenName. Give me a call when you're ready to go down to Larry's with me on a Saturday. Probably the next time on the 29th and we'll hit the computer fair on the way home Yeeehaa.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

J

jeffkyle

Originally posted by ProfessorKenpo
Well it's about time, I knew the posts were to good not to be, and the way cool ScreenName. Give me a call when you're ready to go down to Larry's with me on a Saturday. Probably the next time on the 29th and we'll hit the computer fair on the way home Yeeehaa.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

What is up with you and those computer fairs?? LOL! JK!

Making the Journey

White Belt
Reaction score
Klondike93 said:
Torque and back up mass I understand, but where does marriage of gravity come in?

:asian:

I believe that marriage of gravity comes into play by rooting yuorself into your stances... Also, if all blocks are strikes and all strikes should move in a downward motion(with the exception of upward blocks, upper cuts, etc. which then reverse marraige of gravity is effective), then marraige of gravity definitly plays a role...

Making the Journey

White Belt
Reaction score
Goldendragon7 said:
is considered a dictionary of motion...... just what definitions are there.....
:confused:

I think that directional harmony is definitly something short one can teach. Mentioned before, short one teaches marraige of gravity, back up mass, and torque, but without directional harmony you cannot acheive those three power principles.