Shorin-Ryu student

nanadan

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi:
My name is Bill and I have been continuously training in Shorin-Ryu for 32 years. I am a direct student of grandmaster Eizo Shimabukuro. I operate a dojo in Meriden, CT. I would like to correspond with any martial artist on any martial arts subject.

Thank you

Greetings and Welcome to MT..My first discipline was Shorin-Ryu and it awakened my ongoing interest in the martial arts...Looking forward to your posts...

Welcome to MT!

Where in Meriden is your school?

Mike

Hi:
My name is Bill and I have been continuously training in Shorin-Ryu for 32 years. I am a direct student of grandmaster Eizo Shimabukuro. I operate a dojo in Meriden, CT. I would like to correspond with any martial artist on any martial arts subject.

Thank you

Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

Hi:

Thank you

I rank into Eizo Shimabukuro in Chatan-cho, Okinawa around Nov. 20, 2006 at a Tuttle Book store. He has a dojo just North of Kin-Cho, Okinawa. Do you travel to this dojo for training or does he come to the US?

R. McLain

Hi:
I would like to correspond with any martial artist on any martial arts subject.
Thank you

You've definitely come to the right place for that, Bill---welcome to MT, it's good to have you with us. There's a lot of interest in Okinawan MA here, and not just among kareteka...

Latest Discussions

Back