Shinjinbukan Shorin Ryu...need more info please

Emptyhand

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Would anyone on this forum be able to provide more information about Shinjinbukan Shorin Ryu? Anything would be insightful...

Thank you in advance.

d_kogan

White Belt
Reaction score
I'd be happy to answer any questions, I am an Uchi-deshi of Onaga sensei. You can find information about the Shinjinbukan at either my dojo website (www.okinawakaratedo.com) or at Mr. Jimmy Mora's web site at (www.shinjinbukan.com) we are also in the process of building an new association web site at (www.shinjinbukan.net) but that one is still under construction.

What specific questions do you have?

Daniel Kogan
Kokusai Shinjinbukan
Shibu-cho
www.okinawakaratedo.com

Syed01

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'd be happy to answer any questions, I am an Uchi-deshi of Onaga sensei. You can find information about the Shinjinbukan at either my dojo website (www.okinawakaratedo.com) or at Mr. Jimmy Mora's web site at (www.shinjinbukan.com) we are also in the process of building an new association web site at (www.shinjinbukan.net) but that one is still under construction.

What specific questions do you have?

Daniel Kogan
Kokusai Shinjinbukan
Shibu-cho
www.okinawakaratedo.com

This is a post from long time ago, sorry for reviving this again but i can't hold my temptation. What exactly is the difference between Shinjinbukan Shorin Ryu & the shorin ryu we usually know? Also what's the difference between Onaga sensei's Ti & other okinawan styles Ti? I am asking this because listening from a direct uchi desi is more explanable to read from website.

Best regard, syed1

pgsmith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Since d_kogan's profile says he has not been to Martialtalk since Jun 28, 2007, I doubt that you'll get any sort of answer to your questions.

Never hurts to ask though.