G

GouRonin

Go check it out:
http://members.tripod.com/~kenpo_ronin/zdubya.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------
MD & W proudly presents:

Police Counter-Knife Defensive Tactics Seminar
With Mr. Zach Whitson

For the first time in Canada! Don't miss an excellent seminar on edged weapon management for Law Enforcement Officers, Correctional, and other Security oriented professions. With the increased use of knives in today's society this remarkable seminar will cover defensive tactics for LEO's and other security based industries.

"Mr. Whitson's Edged Weapon Management is superb!"
Sgt Craig S. Douglas - Jackson County Mississippi Sherrif's Office

"The training I recieved from Zach has been invaluable to me in the high threat environment career of a correctional officer and bodyguard."
Jeffrey L. Shannon PPS - Brushy Mountain State Penitentiary, Tennessee Dept Of Correction

"The investment in time and money will pay dividends for years to come."
Officer Kenneth D. Jowers F.T.O - Dyersberg Police Dept, Tennessee

"An extremely able instructor and true professional."
William R. McGrath - New York State Court Officer, Fishkill NY

Mr. Whitson will be giving this seminar in London Ontario Canada at the London Martial Arts Center on September 19th 2002. Please call (519)649-6234 to reserve your spot now.
The cost of the seminar is 35.00$. Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a training knife. Some training knives will be available for sale. Video copies of the seminar will be available for sale to participants ONLY. No spectators please.
All persons are welcome to attend this seminar but due to the nature of the subject matter persons affiliated with Law Enforcement or other security professions will recieve a 5.00$ discount.
Call now!

OP
S

sparky

Gou what is the address of the London Martial Arts Center and who are the instructors

Mike

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by sparky

Gou what is the address of the London Martial Arts Center and who are the instructors

Mike

London Martial Arts is on the corner of Bershire Rd and Springbank Rd (not sure the number). It is a new school opening 2 week in August

Owner and Head Instructor is Mr. Bryson Ingram.

:boing2:

dot

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by sparky
Mike

London Martial Arts is owned and operated by Bryson Ingram. The senior instructor is Jason Arnold.

It's at 520 Springbank Drive at the corner of Bershire and Springbank. (519)474-7161. I think Dot is working on their webpage as we speak. They have been kind enough to let us use their facilities for this seminar. It will begin about 6-7 pm and go about 3 hours. Well worth the money.

I'll drop off the seminar package to you if you want. It's been too long since I have been out to see you anyway.

For those of you who don't know... Mike is probably one of the only guys on this discussion board who rivals me for looking good. Everytime I see him and we're out somewhere and hot babes walk by, I have to punch him in the nutz to make him bend over so they only see me.

Plus he has the best kicks of any martial artist I know. Which reminds me I should think about breaking his legs. Except that I like this guy so much. What a dilemma.

Anyway, Mike has a great school with some great students. If you ever get a chance to visit when you're in his area you'll enjoy it.

Roland

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
tell us who is all going now, you do not want to miss this one!!

:p

OP
L

lifewise

Originally posted by Roland

tell us who is all going now, you do not want to miss this one!!

:p

Does this mean Gou should start the list with you?
:confused:

Roland

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Lifewise.

Not sure what you were asking, please try again and I will try to answere you again!

OP
G

GouRonin

If you need a place to crash I have a couch you're welcome to use that night for the seminar. Big Guy and Zach will be at my place as well.

Also, Zach will be in New York at Big Guy's:

Jeff Blay’s JK Kenpo
Is Happy To Have On
September 18th. From 6pm to 9pm
Mr. Zach Whitson
Mr. Whitson has been a student of Mr.Planas since
1986 and is one of the few to wear his Patch. Not only is he an expert in Kenpo he is the Tennessee State Director of Pekiti-Tirsia International
Because of his Pekiti-Tirsia Kali background many law enforcement professionals seek Zach’s instruction in Police Defensive Tactics.
Zach developed a set of empty hand drills using the Kenpo base moves of sixteen techniques to develop the concept of “Kenpo Counterpoint”.
On September 18th at JK Kenpo we will be going over
Kenpo Counterpoint With some Pekiti-Tirsia Knife work.
Fee $35.00
6pm to 9pm
JK Kenpo Karate
1053 Kings Rd. Schenectady NY 12303
518-370-4757
[email protected]

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Gou

I appreciate the offer!

I might take you up on it. I am moving to a new house the 1st weekend of september. We'll see how that goes, and what my work schedule is like, and I'll see if I can go.

:cool:

OP
G

GouRonin

Renegade says you're ok. Besides, I never listen to what he says anyway! Tell Rich Parsons he's welcome at my place as well. You guys like knives.

Anyone who wants to go should call me or the school. Actually, e-mail me here. ([email protected]) I don't like most of you and wouldn't give you my phone number anyway.
:mad:

Seriously though, Call the school that is hosting it at (519)474-7161

I would think that Eraser it might be a fun time for you to come up for this seminar as you could stay with Dot or lifewise and meet everyone, see the school and also have fun at the seminar.

The town is about 2 hours from Detroit, 2.5 hours from Buffalo, 2 hours from Toronto and about 1.5 hours from Port Huron. A lot of people on this board are from here or the area so if you need a place to stay ask one of them or something.

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by GouRonin

I would think that Eraser it might be a fun time for you to come up for this seminar as you could stay with Dot or lifewise and meet everyone, see the school and also have fun at the seminar.

You're welcome to stay at my "Pad", as long as you aren't alergic to cats that is. "Me Futon et Sou Futon" ;)

Roland

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
We are always setting people up with places to crash.
Myself, and other students, have always offered up our extra room! just got to ask, hell, just got to tell us you are coming.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gou,

If I am back from from Japan by the 18th, and I hope to be. If, I am not then things are going bad. :shrug: :(

Crashing on someone's floor would be great.

Thanks for the offer.

Rich

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Roland
We are always setting people up with places to crash.
Myself, and other students, have always offered up our extra room! just got to ask, hell, just got to tell us you are coming.

I don't care how many times you ask. You or your students cannot crash at my place for this seminar! You live in town for pete's sake!
:rofl:

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Gou,
If I am back from from Japan by the 18th, and I hope to be. If, I am not then things are going bad. :shrug: :(
Crashing on someone's floor would be great.
Thanks for the offer.
Rich

Just let me know and maybe you and Paul can ride up together and fight for the couch.

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by PAUL
I could just lay on top of Rich like I usually do.:rofl:

With God as my witness I have no idea what that means nor am I sure I want to. Is the reason you forgot what your girlfriend's name was?
Ha ha ha!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by PAUL

I could just lay on top of Rich like I usually do.:rofl:

Paul,

No Matter how many times you ask me, the answer is NO! :D .

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by GouRonin

Just let me know and maybe you and Paul can ride up together and fight for the couch.

Gou,

I was going to say Paul could ahve the couch and I could take the floor, but now I am afraid he might he might roll over and fall off the couch 'On to the floor'. :rofl:

Now Paul, please I have enough problems from posts
on the interenet, I do not need more. :D

Rich