Seminar

Roland

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Zach is just awesome, a really great guy too!
He was so much fun, and had so much info to share, we just skimmed the surface.
Some stuff I had done before, but was great to do again, and add to!
Can not wait to get my knife that I bought from him too, I should get it by November! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Decent turn out, thank you Gou for hosting, pain in the ***, but well worth it, eh?

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Hope everyone who attended the Zack Whitson and Huk Planas seminars had a blast. I would have loved to attended them but I had to work.

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Roland
Decent turn out, thank you Gou for hosting, pain in the ***, but well worth it, eh?

Well, really, it was a work with both Jeff Blay, Bryson, myself and Zach that put it together. I was just the guy that pulled these 3 together.

I had a good time. I had fun during the seminars. I had fun hanging out at the bar. I had fun hanging out at my house most of all. Well, except when Zach punched me in the nuts. That wasn't so fun. Ha ha ha!

I will be reviewing Zach Whitson's new KENPO COUNTERPOINT video on Martial talk soon.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Zach Whitson Seminar was very insightful. Zach is a good instructor and knows his stuff. I like him. (* Not that makes any difference in the big picture if life *)

If you were not there then I recommend you catch him some other time.

As for the Huk Planas Kenpo Seminar. This was also fun and another learning experience. Being a total neophyte to Kenpo and not doing any traditional Kenpo before, Huk and the other attendees were able to guide me through.

Both seminars had a great atmosphere and people were friendly and willing to work well with others.

A good time was had by me, and if you were there and did not have a good time, then is your own fault. In My Opinion. :)

All in All a very good weekend.

Rich
:asian:

Roland

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Zach is just awesome.
His Pekiti Tersia was great.
I had a private with him on Kenpo Counter point, I also bought his video.
While so many people are arguing about the "Ideal" way a techniques is, he has taken it to the next step of What if, and he does give you the tools to get on the Spontaneous level as well.

Hanging out and having a few beers with him, and the others too of course was just the best time I have had in awhile!

Had to miss Mr. Planas due to a wedding, I did get to meet Mr. Doyle at the children's seminar, nice guy, lots of energy.

Martin Wheeler did stop in and stay sunday night, we went out and met up with Mr. Planas & Mr. Mcguire for food and drinks later as well.
Congratulationsd on your promotion Pat!!

Busy freaking week up here I tell you!

Latest Discussions