San Diego Bujinkan Video on Youtube!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Interesting video, for me it was to staged but all in all it was OK.
Sorry if I offened anybody:asian:

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
Boy, that video doesn't do much to dispel the reputation of Ninjutsu practicioners as LARPers...

OP
Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well I think that if you take it in the sence that it was probably meant as a fun training experience and to also show some personality that is was okay. They did look like they had a good time.

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well, I can agree with that, it did look like fun. I suppose it all depends on the motivation of the participants. However, it still did look silly IMO.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL USERS:

Please keep the discussion at a mature, respectful level. Please review our sniping policy http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=427486. Feel free to use the Ignore feature to ignore members whose posts you do not wish to read (it is at the bottom of each member's profile). Thank you.

-Kreth/Jeff Velten
-MT Senior Moderator-

meta_aesthete

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Kinda silly, yeah, but they were having fun with it.

My only criticism is that if they were going to use metal, it should've been Motorhead or Venom instead of that nu-metal garbage.

\m/ LAY DOWN YOUR SOUL TO THE GODS OF ROCK N' ROLL!!! \m/

flashlock

Banned Troll
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL USERS:

Please keep the discussion at a mature, respectful level. Please review our sniping policy http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/sho...d.php?p=427486. Feel free to use the Ignore feature to ignore members whose posts you do not wish to read (it is at the bottom of each member's profile). Thank you.

-Kreth/Jeff Velten
-MT Senior Moderator-

Hi, Kreth:

The link is out of date, didn't work...

I honestly don't understand why you are warning people on this thread about being rude or sniping. I've read all the posts and didn't see anything rude... can you explain this to me.

From what I've seen, someone posted a youtube video and asked what people thought of it. Some thought it looked fun, some thought it looked silly... where's the rudeness? I'm lost.

Thanks!

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Interesting video, for me it was to staged but all in all it was OK.
Sorry if I offened anybody:asian:

No offense. I don't think it was meant to be anything other than an entertaining video. Yeah, it was staged. I enjoyed watching the bloopers at the end (if this one was the complete one I saw before). It was definitely for show. Overall they looked like they had fun. I thought it was entertaining.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi, Kreth:

The link is out of date, didn't work...

I honestly don't understand why you are warning people on this thread about being rude or sniping. I've read all the posts and didn't see anything rude... can you explain this to me.

From what I've seen, someone posted a youtube video and asked what people thought of it. Some thought it looked fun, some thought it looked silly... where's the rudeness? I'm lost.

Thanks!

Flashlock and all others:

It is against our general operating practices to outline every single thing in every single post which leads to an in-thread warning to the posters in a thread. As in another moderator action recently challenged, just about every staff action on MartialTalk is decided upon by a group of people.

At this time, I encourage all members reading this to read the forum rules - all of them - including the complaint policy.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to post them in an appropriate area of the board.

G Ketchmark / shesulsa
MT Assist. Administrator

Latest Discussions