roll call

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score
it would be cool to know where everybody is from don't give any super specific details just like what country you are from or something

OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score
a lot of americans so far I wasn't expecting that

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Boston. Originally, the seedy part. Then, suburbs. Now, an adjoining town. By next month, out of state, far away.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you want to go to the green monster.....been there, and use to frequent a couple clubs on Lansdowne street and park right next to Fenway....waaaaay back in my misspent youth

They had baseball back then?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
They had baseball back then?

Yes.... but they used rocks instead of baseballs and the players had to dodge Smilodons when running bases and in the outfield...heck....home wasn't even safe back then...oh and the club (bat)...all players carried them them because of aforementioned Smilodons

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My first job was at Fenway, cleaning up after Patriot's games. They used to play there, then, as the Boston Patriots.

It's a pretty neat old park. If you get to go, they give a tour earlier in the day, which is fantastic, even better than the game itself. The people doing the tour sure know their history. It's a great take.

Latest Discussions