Redheads....

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
TESS!!!! If that's your real picture thumbs up!!
Seig!! Your a lucky man. - How in the world did you land her????:D

Jason.. Of course it's my picture.. taken last week.... Mr Conatser is my instructor, I think he will attest to the authenticity *S*

Tess

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by Cliarlaoch
I'm glad I'm a redhead, and I'm proud of the Scots blood, so I suppose I can take a bit of ribbing now and again...

I have learned that if you are going to rib a Scot, you had best be a damned good fighter, be able to take a hell of a beating, or have a huge headstart. I leanred all that from my wife!:rofl:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoGirl
One of my sisters old boyfriends use to say ......

"I'm not loosing my hair, its in a shoe box in the closet." :rofl:

Mr. Parker used to give these "words of wisdom" to those who were losing their hair.........

He told them if anyone asks if you are losing your hair say: .... "NO, I'm not losing my hair....... I'm gaining more face!"

:rofl:

K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by Seig
They do make Rogaine for women. Although, I must admit, I never knew hair was a verb.:confused:

Yah Yah, another perfectly good joke ruined by thinking one thing and typing another. :shrug:

I didn't read my message and then whe Rob responded as I thought he would I thought all was well. :(

"At least I HAVE hair" See, funny stuff eh? :D

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoTess
Jason.. Of course it's my picture.. taken last week.... Mr Conatser is my instructor, I think he will attest to the authenticity *S*

Tess

I figured it was. However it couldn't compare with your avatar since it's a little too small to make the comparrison. :) Of course if I could put my head on say Criag Titus' body then I would be happy and no one would know the difference until they seen me in public. :p

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I once made the comment that i'd be happy to be sandwiched between 2 attractive red heads....

I was informed that I wouldn't survive the experience.

I said, so? :D

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
With great finesse and an amazing display of skill she finally caught me.

*eyes as big as saucers as I read this~!!!!

*looking over at you on the other computer.......................................................................................

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TRUE~!! *Scoffs.. Sputters.

I have you know.. Seig and I met online.. I was on my way to Australia and decided to stop in Florida to meet some friends.. Seig included.. well I didn't get to Oz.. but it was a bit more than 6lb test line.. more like Fireline ...

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by KenpoTess
TRUE~!! *Scoffs.. Sputters.

I have you know.. Seig and I met online.. I was on my way to Australia and decided to stop in Florida to meet some friends.. Seig included.. well I didn't get to Oz.. but it was a bit more than 6lb test line.. more like Fireline ...
Proves she is a red head, doesn't she?

Latest Discussions