Real Tactical Lights

OP
M

Mark Weiser

Honestly this item will not sell very well due to the tactical problems. Just give me a Semi Auto and a Stinger Flashlight and it will do the same thing only with more bullets and the Flashlight will not even get warm lol.

OP

Looks very unweildy. Also looks like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
unreliable at best. . . . only one shot. . . . I'd assume horrid accuracy, plus it looks like an assassin's weapon, not a weapon associated with self-defense. That's one snake I'll just leave in the bushes.

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
Somebody is going to shoot themselves with one of these.

I suppose the idea is that should an LEO get taken hostage (a la "The Onion Field") he'd be able to use something like this. It'd be easier to just put a Kel-tec in a sock or boot.

Gun grabbers are going to have a field day with this one.

Regards,

Steve

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
The .25 is an under-rated round. It's good for what it is designed for, holding it tight up against someone (usually a soft target like the belly or the eyeball) and pulling the trigger.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I would bet that you need to replace at least the bulb, if not other components, every time you fire a round. Or are these one shot deals? Anyway, pretty silly. Now they won't let flashlights onto planes either.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Woo Hoo!

This is as silly as the "Cell Phone" gun.

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
The "pen-gun" is an adaptation of a flare gun used by downed US pilots.It was part of thier survival kit that hung by sord on thier flight vest.

I think it was more reliable as a weapon when it was still a flare gun!

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bammx2 said:
The "pen-gun" is an adaptation of a flare gun used by downed US pilots.It was part of thier survival kit that hung by sord on thier flight vest.

I think it was more reliable as a weapon when it was still a flare gun!

I don't think that the Zip gun is a BAD idea per-se... .22 pen guns in little tubes as an inaccurate stupid and dangerous weapon...

But the flashlight/zipgun? I mean come on...

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
flatlander said:
Now they won't let flashlights onto planes either.
Is this a recent development? I flew a couple of months ago and didn't have a problem taking on with me. As well as...um, never mind ;)

Latest Discussions