Making Black Powder Cannons

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
And inquiring young or dangerous minds don't need to know... and I'm not referring to you...unless you fit in that category. TW

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TigerWoman said:
And inquiring young or dangerous minds don't need to know... and I'm not referring to you...unless you fit in that category. TW

Inquiring young and dangerous minds can find it at just about any public library.

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
bignick said:
carefully?

sorry...couldn't resist....
Carefully indeed, some neighbors attempted this feat and the results were fatal. The cannon exploded removing their garage door as well as someone's face. So take every precaution.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I know a place you can BUY authentic, antique ones for $40,000.00 us if you are interested. :)

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
I know a place you can BUY authentic, antique ones for $40,000.00 us if you are interested. :)
Atlanta Cutlery's antique department sells them...if you've got nothing else to do with that kind of money.

Silat Student

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Just to give you some ideas if you ever do find out, we have a BP cannon at my Ranger Outpost that looks like a flag base (we have two of them actually). We use them as alarm clocks for the camp during pow wow and then run back to the camp and stick the flags back in them. No-one the wiser.