Racism: have you encountered it?

OP
K

Kevin Walker

OC Kid said:
Yea those are old hatreds that have followed them from their native country. Its a shame though considering the very thing they are doing is why the left. Well maybe their kids or the next generation after them will finally give them peace
Possibly not. I was told by my former professor and now a buddy that a well known computer giant company had to fire two of its elite programers: one was Taiwanese and the other Japanese, they couldn't work in the same office together and constantly battled.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I first encountered it while watching a tournament, that was hosted by a Korean Martial Art. The caucasions were hosting and running it, and it was all set up for the spectators to watch the children. The Koreans came in stopped everything and had it all rearranged, while yelling at everyone in Korean. It was not an issue of the Koreans being the highest rank either, there were a couple of locals who out ranked them only could not speak as fluent Korean to keep up and or stop what was going on.

Other times I have encountered from Fillipino's, who are upset that I train and am training in the FMA's. Not all people are like this. Just a few, yet, I ahve run into it.

:asian:

Latest Discussions