Qusetion for LaJust

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
For the powers that be...I see that you have produced a new sock to fit over the instep guard. My question to you is, can we exchange the socks we just purchased for this new sock?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What I understood from there rep is you can return the other style as long as you have not used the sock, if in anyway it has been used then no.

OP
ATC

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hmmm...Then I guess my kids will be wearing the old style socks.

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
They also said that they will replace old style socks with broken zippers with either the new or old style sock, which ever you choose.

Not that it would necessarily be ethical, but you could save your self $45/pair by "Breaking" the zippers on all of your old style socks and they will replace them with new, free of charge.

OP
ATC

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well if they try to use insteps with them the zipper will break so I guess we will see. Thanks for the info.

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
the new ones have a pad so you wont need to wear an instep. On their website it says...

UPDATE: LaJust will be introducing sensor socks with BUILT IN PADDING to be available for purchase at the 2010 Jr. Olympics. The socks on this page do NOT have padding.