Question for the IMAF, Inc. MOTTS

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi,

I just received a mail flyer for an IMAF Camp in Midland Michigan. Dates of January 23rd through the 26th. Being held at Angel's Karate Studio.

The question I have is all six of the MOTTs associated with the IMAF, INC. group, going to be instructing? And if not all six, which ones will be there.

Unfortunately I know for work I will not be able to attend the camp. I should have some time on Saturday to stop by and to pay my respects though to Dr. Schea and the rest of the MOTTs.

Just curious. :)

Rich
:asian:

OP
Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well as Dan M. does not know the details about this camp, here is the link to the IMAF Inc Site discussing the camp.

I am still interested ni if all or only part of the MOTT's will be there?

Curious mind is all.

Rich
:asian:

http://www.modernarnis.net/event/camp.shtml#ajesus

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
Excuse me for not posting specifically about the camp in Saginaw, Mi.. Rich, what I meant by saying "I Don't know about the camp" was that I don't know if I'll be at that one. I do know that all of the MOTT's try to be at an IMAF camp as possible, if only for a day. Angel DeJesus is a very nice guy and a very accomplished marital artist. If possible, I'll be there. If you get the chance, you oughtta stop by.

best regards,
MAO

OP
Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mao
Excuse me for not posting specifically about the camp in Saginaw, Mi.. Rich, what I meant by saying "I Don't know about the camp" was that I don't know if I'll be at that one. I do know that all of the MOTT's try to be at an IMAF camp as possible, if only for a day. Angel DeJesus is a very nice guy and a very accomplished marital artist. If possible, I'll be there. If you get the chance, you oughtta stop by.

best regards,
MAO

MAO,

That was my intent was t stop by and pay my respects.

I wanted to say hi to Dr. Schea again and to also talk to Chuck and the others, which I have not had the chance to in a while. I apologize for the confusion and misunderstanding.

If I can stop by it will be Saturday. If you could let the players to be know I might be there it might be easier to get in the door. A 6'3" 270 lbs. gorilla at your door is not always looked upon with glee. :D

Thanks again

Rich

Latest Discussions