question for terryl965

hkfuie

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hello! I saw your signature and recognize it from the belt rank booklets from my instructor's school. I was wondering if you know the source of that quote? Yes, I know it's attributed to "anonymous," but I mean, is there a book that used the quote? Where did you come across it? I have never noticed it used in any of the books I have read.

Thanks! Stephnnie

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tae kwon do is a never ending quest for perfection. An art of developing the mind and the body to defeat your constant opponent…yourself. - anonymous

All I know is my old GM had it on his wall at his school and I have used it for over twenty years. I can ask him for you.

OP
hkfuie

hkfuie

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Thank you! I would love to know where it comes from. I have read alot of books on martial arts, but have never seen that quote anywhere else. I guess I could call the people in Washington, DC, where my instructor's instructors are and see if they remember where they got it. When I saw it on your signature, it made me wonder...

If you happen to think of it when you get the chance to ask, I would like to hear what you learn. Meanwhile, I will check, too. Stephnnie

Latest Discussions