Purrrrrr

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Excellent..However we have 6 cats..Purring in stereo...

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I miss my kittys, one of them had a bad hip and was really old so we put him down, the other one got eatin by a coyote

B

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have to say - that just freaked the hell out of my dog!

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
One of my cats seemed indifferent, the other came over to see what the mystery cat was so happy about.

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
We have three cats, and they all are just massive, 20 to 25 pounds each, I think one maybe closer to 30. They where supposed to be my kid's pets. However two of them seem to have adopted me instead. Oh well, good thing I love animals. This was cute.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL...my little Franklin is pawing at the screen....not only is it another kitty, its another orange kitty!

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Too cute! I think those relaxation sound machines should have a "cat purr" for one of their options. I'd listen to it all night long.

Robyn

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Too cute! I think those relaxation sound machines should have a "cat purr" for one of their options. I'd listen to it all night long. Robyn
Well, I'm not too up on computer stuff but I believe there IS a way to get the sound and place it on your computer... either that or just let it run with the monitor off and the speakers on all night. At least you'd wake up with it... :D

Latest Discussions