Psi-Ops!!

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Well, you take a hambone or the large bones of a roaster chicken, put them in a large pan and cover them with water and you boil them until....oh...wait...that's a different kind of stock, huh? :uhyeah: :boing2:

mmmmm Stock.

In keeping this on thread...

I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA SAY THAT... :uhyeah:

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
My thought is this. If we assume that there are people who are capable of remote viewing with some high degree of accuracy, then there are two possibilities. Either it is a gift that a few are fortunate enough to have, recognise, and use; or it is a skill that most or all of us have the potential to develop, and we just need to learn how to do it.

If the truth lies in the former, then the key is in genetics. If the truth is in the latter, the answer as to how to develop the skill will come out in the future. Either way, I believe that our future holds some interesting possibilities.

It's been a few days since you started this thread, Paul, (do you mind if I call you Paul?) and no one with firsthand knowledge has contributed any real insight. We must conclude that there is a conspiracy afoot to keep the truth secret from the public, as I believe that the CIA is using these techniques right now. (looks over shoulder) :toilclaw:

OP
Cruentus

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
flatlander said:
It's been a few days since you started this thread, Paul, (do you mind if I call you Paul?) and no one with firsthand knowledge has contributed any real insight. We must conclude that there is a conspiracy afoot to keep the truth secret from the public, as I believe that the CIA is using these techniques right now. (looks over shoulder) :toilclaw:

Well, if you follow some of the links Techno-punk offered, they are very interesting. "Remote viewing" was developed and researched in universities like stanford, and out Government spent about 20 million dollars on projects regarding remote viewing. Much of this stuff is now declassified, and very interesting.

My guess is that used it and still use it the same way that psychics sometimes help LEO solve crimes and find criminals. Not admisable in court or usable soley by itself due to inconsistancies, but can be a help added with other evidence and tools.

That's my take, anyhow.

PAUL

btw...umm....that would be "supreme grandmaster Paul to YOU, flatlander! Just kidding, man...of course you can call me Paul! :uhyeah: :asian:

E

Elizium

8253 said:
This is a very interesting topic. Humans i believe use on average about 10% of their brains functioning ability. What could be possible if a person were able to use 50%?
Well I do not know how old this thread is as the date is 06/04/03. The uk will see that as the month of April or the month of June.

Anyhoo, from what was read about in the magazines like fortean Times, the 10% of brain useage was underestimated. It is somewhere near 50 - 70% or just a bit more. It seems to be a misconception that the 10% is accurate.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I believe the interesting notion was, though, that we do only use a portion. So what if we could use it all? Is that the direction in which we are evolving?

E

Elizium

flatlander said:
I believe the interesting notion was, though, that we do only use a portion. So what if we could use it all? Is that the direction in which we are evolving?
We have evolved to a point through natural selection. It seems that we can not evolve without another leap by a change in environment. For man to have evolve it has had to adapt to the terrain and the food chain. The only change has been social in the last 1,000 years. Within the last 100 we have become more confined to the urban environment and have had to adapt to the stresses and noise of our surroundings

Theo nly quantum leap mankind could do is for space. The gradual loss of muscle due to the lack of gravity acts as a barrier. We become weak in space and any gravity would take a heavy toll upon out bodies.

To me Psi - ops is nothing more than judgement and guesswork. To say that Psi - cops can see things far away, why have they not caught Bin Laden? Psi - ops would be then proven as a valuable tool in the war on terrorism. Somehow, they have remained quiet over the location. Time to think of the reason to have a "Psi -ops" brigade.

OP
Cruentus

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The thing is, there's some stuff that consistantly goes beyond statistical norms, meaning it cant be just "guesswork."

Yet, it is not fully understood as to how it works, or its accuracy, therefore it is not yet a reliable method (psi-ops).

btw... that stuff on "how much of our brain do we use" is all heresay b.s. in the scientific community anyways. We really don't know "how much" we are using. It could be 10-90%...there is not enough evidence to prove one theory over another at this time.

:asian:

E

Elizium

Tulisan said:
The thing is, there's some stuff that consistantly goes beyond statistical norms, meaning it cant be just "guesswork."

Yet, it is not fully understood as to how it works, or its accuracy, therefore it is not yet a reliable method (psi-ops).

btw... that stuff on "how much of our brain do we use" is all heresay b.s. in the scientific community anyways. We really don't know "how much" we are using. It could be 10-90%...there is not enough evidence to prove one theory over another at this time.

:asian:
Depends on how you perceive the world in the physical and the spiritual.

According to an article, maybe New Scientist magazine or Nexus (a spiritual magazine), scientists believe that the soul is not part of us. The soul is more etherial (my word as I can not describe it in another manner at this moment), like an out of body experience. So if this was the case then the soul wanders and is somehow able to look through the walls, lockers, areas that are far from normal view.

The next view is Psi. Working on the morphic resonance or a single collective conciousness of which certian people are able to pick up, it is akin to a TV tuner picking up a far away station. Working in a collective concious state (I will use the analogy of a P2P network) remote viewers are able to find the information and download it.

Whichever explanation is workable as these are my viewpoints on it. Something has to work. The hit/miss theory can stand up if it is a double blind experiment. But if Psi - ops are in operation, then why are they not being used in the greater cause to stop terror attacks?