Psi-Ops!!

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I got the idea from this thread here:

http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14566&page=1&pp=15

Basically, the discovery channel used CIA "remote see-ers;" the clinical term for person with psychic/seeing powers.

So, how do you feel about the idea of the government using "remote see-ers"? Cool or all bull-crap?

Also, do any of you have any resources on "psychic training" or operatives that the CIA had been involved in? How about the KGB, as I understand the Russians did a lot of research on this during the cold war. How much leeway were they able to make with their research? How practical is it? Could it be used/developed today for personal protection? Even more interesting, does anyone train in an art that addresses these things, and what practical methods are used?

Any thoughts, opinions, and resources would great?

Thanks!

:asian:

loki09789

Senior Master
Reaction score
The Ninja episode on Discover Channel had a CIA operative (former) who used the term "remote viewer" and sited actual budgetary expenses by the government to test the effectiveness of this in programs and training tests. I don't know what the results were of these programs.

Personally, I try not to discount that little itch in the back of my brain. I try not to get too creeped out when I get one of those "holy cow, I have been here before" feelings or when I 'know' who is calling me on the phone. I can't explain it, maybe just sublteties of human perception that I am not consciously processing but just responding to, maybe 'other energies.'

I just know that sometimes it has come in handy to help me turn left when turning right turns out to be be really bad after the fact.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
This is totally fascinating. Awesome thread Mr. Janulis. Can't wait to see where this goes.
icon14.gif

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Worth investigating....why not?
Worth planning OP's and/or betting lives on the data....nope.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, my teacher did remote viewing for the military and since has gone beyond that - amazing what he does! He has told me before that remote viewing isn't quite accurate - one is trained to "scan" - much like you use your search engines on the internet, some links turn up good, others don't.

I'll ask him more about it tonight. Anyone else working on Psi sciences?

psi_radar

Black Belt
Reaction score
The RMA guys on the board are better able to talk about this, but I know that the russians put quite a lot of stock in psi-ops, both in the traditional fashion as well as in close-quarters fighting. Systema has a heavy component of mental training. In fact, they refer to the block-punch-kick type stuff that we consider martial arts "physical stuff," which is considered the beginning level of mastery in the art. True masters like Vladimir Vasiliev, and I understand to a greater degree, Mikhail Ryabko, can manipulate people using a combination of physical and mental promptings.

I recently went to a seminar with Vlad in which he took an uncoached volunteer and moved and manipulated him using physical presence and body positioning--but without touching him. Looked authentic to me--it was too complex and quick to be choreographed. They actually have a video out called "beyond the physical." I haven't seen it, so I can't vouch for its contents.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ive seen the Black Belts at our Dojo sit on the floor... My instructor has 4-6 objects sitting in front of him, and one student turns around and faces away from the Instructor. The Instructor then Touches an item, in plain veiw of the other BB students who then think about that item. The student with his back turned then tells the instructor what Item he touched.

Some of them are pretty accurate, some are not.

Same concept, I would guess.

BTW, I like your Ultraman Avatar Psi-Radar

psi_radar

Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks, Ultraman is so cool in a kitschy way. You have a truly disturbing avatar. Is that the gimp you've got there?

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
psi_radar said:
You have a truly disturbing avatar. Is that the gimp you've got there?
I have to agree with psi_radar. Technopunk, your avatar is kinky!! :rolleyes: You're revealing a lot about what you like. Who's the poor sap you're about to slit?

Sorry for going off topic here... :(

- Ceicei

This is a very interesting topic. Humans i believe use on average about 10% of their brains functioning ability. What could be possible if a person were able to use 50%?

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I prefer my 8ball when needing a prediction.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tulisan said:
I have one in my office. I bring it out when someone is in my office asking me, "To pick them a good stock." I love that joke! :rofl:

What is a good stock? :rofl:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
What is a good stock? :rofl:
Well, you take a hambone or the large bones of a roaster chicken, put them in a large pan and cover them with water and you boil them until....oh...wait...that's a different kind of stock, huh? :uhyeah: :boing2:

Latest Discussions