PSA: Don't lead with your chin....

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Blindside said:
I seem to recall going pretty even with you Chad, you long lanky sorts give me fits. :)
Yeah, him and his damn long *** legs! :jedi1:

%-}

I had to jam him every moment so he couldn't kick at me that much but that's what sucks about being shorter.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
Yeah, him and his damn long *** legs! :jedi1:

%-}

I had to jam him every moment so he couldn't kick at me that much but that's what sucks about being shorter.
...I distinctly remember you stopping short of a cup check and my eyes going :erg:...

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You know, that was a good shot. Remembering now I think it was a good idea for me to ummm. use an open hand strike to your inner thigh. :uhyeah:
:) :partyon:

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
:erg: lamont that doesn't look very pleasant...i have TMJ so i could feel your pain all the way over here....yicks....trust me you call can beat on yetti as much as you want...it's great when shorter people than he is beat him...i wouldn't know that feeling i'm the short one getting used as a foot rest :rolleyes: .....feel better....eat some ice cream for me i can't i'm dieting yucks

gmunoz

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Perhaps now is a good time to consider a ring in your bottom lip if you ever have before. The hole in your lip should make it easier now.

OP
Blindside

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Posted by Enson: oh man! stay away from lemon and salt!

Yup, salsa and tabasco are right out! Now I have to actually exercise to get my daily endorphin fix....

Posted by Hollywood: Ouch! When you gonna make it back up here? Missed you at the Classic (Didn't place, next year gonna blow their socks off!)

I don't think I'll be back up there until Mr. Crews' tournament. I'll see you then.

Lamont

OP
Blindside

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
FUZZYJ692000 said:
:erg: lamont that doesn't look very pleasant...i have TMJ so i could feel your pain all the way over here....yicks....trust me you call can beat on yetti as much as you want...it's great when shorter people than he is beat him...i wouldn't know that feeling i'm the short one getting used as a foot rest :rolleyes: .....feel better....eat some ice cream for me i can't i'm dieting yucks

Take some privates from Mr. Seigel, he knows how to get inside Chad's reach, him being a fellow short guy and all. And I will eat some ice cream for you, you have more will power than me to give up ice cream!

Lamont

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Blindside said:
Take some privates from Mr. Seigel, he knows how to get inside Chad's reach, him being a fellow short guy and all.
hey, hey, hey...I gotta have my fun, too. ;)

Latest Discussions