Promotions!!

Hollywood1340

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Okay, I have a big mouth so my feet can fit in it, and my eyes are already brown. AHEM:
Personly if you ask me, EPAK is indeed deadly, but as Gou and his cronies swept down from the far north, the massed formations of EPAK students/schools/teachers would all start bickering. (We'll use Five Swords! No, Leaping Crane!) Then fighting. By the time they all actually AGREED on something (Like how Mr. Parker showed them to screw in a lightbulb) it would be to late. Like around Judgement day!
Keep Kickin' Kiddies ©

OP
R

Ronin

Hey Billy good luck on your test I'm sure you will pass it with flying colors.

OP
R

Ronin

I've said it once and I'll say it again........Day by day the penguins steal my SANITY!!!!

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Mr. Parker would nearly bust a gut when this happened. He thought it was God's joke on mankind.

One night while training Edmund Jr. and several of his friends, I believe Edmund Jr. "cut the big one" :fart: ....... Mr. Parker stopped, turned and started laughing and couldn't stop..... he put his head against the wall and was in tears and couldn't even speak!! He used to get such a kick out of this human function. It was a riot just to watch him in such a deep laughter ...... you couldn't help but to laugh yourself! :rofl:

:asian:

OP
T

TIGER DRAGON FIGHT

i have seen students fail at tests. on my 2nd degree black test 2 students were sent home because they just didn't have it yet. they may have known the material but were physically and emotionally ready for the test. i have seen students fail themselves because of a recent injury that plagued them on the test and was not allowing them to perform and the same goes for illness yet they still come in and attempt to test. :jedi1:

OP
O

OC Kid

I generally know when a student is ready for testing. I do have belt/rank requirements but I go more by intuition. There is a lot of intangables also to be factored in. I have not failed a student but I have seen people failed for B/B on down.
I think the test is more for the student then the instructor. It gives the student a sense of earning/working for their rank. I dont charge testing fees. But I think if I was commerical I would. im getting ready to test a student this week or next. I told him I have his belt waiting for him. The rank is for him to lose as He already should have it in my mind.

Latest Discussions