Pole Dancing Doll???? WTF?!?

OP
celtic_crippler

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well...we already have kids aspiring to be gangsta's & pimps when they grow up, might as well have them aspiring to be strippers as well. WTH? Who cares anyway....

I mean... who am I to judge? Children need no guidance from responsible adults. Hell, we got the TV, iPods, and the internet to sit them in front of and teach them the ethics that will get them by as adults.

With no guidance other than toys and media...I've no doubt the children of today will grow up to be well-adjusted, responsible, productive members to society!

The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades! :cool:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you'd like to file an official complaint on it, procedure's in the TOS.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Considering that there are people out there who see pole dancing as a great form of exercise, it's not unusual to see this. Some don't think only strippers pole dance. Then again, some don't equal strippers to sluts, druggies, or rentawhores either.

Course, some folks see Tae Bo as great self defense too......

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well...we already have kids aspiring to be gangsta's & pimps when they grow up, might as well have them aspiring to be strippers as well. WTH? Who cares anyway....

I mean... who am I to judge? Children need no guidance from responsible adults. Hell, we got the TV, iPods, and the internet to sit them in front of and teach them the ethics that will get them by as adults.

With no guidance other than toys and media...I've no doubt the children of today will grow up to be well-adjusted, responsible, productive members to society!

The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades! :cool:

The best thing about it is they will be the ones taking care of you and I when we are older. (shudders)

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've seen several sites talking about this product, but has anyone seen the actual site where it's being offered? Things I'd like to know before I get wound up about this are:

1) Is the product intended for a foreign market? Japan in particular has some weird, weird stuff for kids.

2) Is it an ironic item intended for grownups?

3) Is it a photoshop?

4) Does anyone actually know someone who would buy this toy for their kid? If yes, is that person financially in a position to buy toys for their kids? In what store would they find this product?

I'm gonna wait for the Snopes verdict on this one.

OP
celtic_crippler

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
The best thing about it is they will be the ones taking care of you and I when we are older. (shudders)

I'll eat a bullet first.

I've seen several sites talking about this product, but has anyone seen the actual site where it's being offered? Things I'd like to know before I get wound up about this are:

1) Is the product intended for a foreign market? Japan in particular has some weird, weird stuff for kids.

2) Is it an ironic item intended for grownups?

3) Is it a photoshop?

4) Does anyone actually know someone who would buy this toy for their kid? If yes, is that person financially in a position to buy toys for their kids? In what store would they find this product?

I'm gonna wait for the Snopes verdict on this one.

I believe it's a product of Japan at the moment.

Perhaps it won't cause any harm. After all, Barbie was based on a German novelty doll that was a hooker and Barbies have had no negative repercussions on the females of our society.
http://otal.umd.edu/~vg/mssp96/ms07/cult.htm

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not a very good doll by Japan's standards. I've seen better.

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
It seems like everyone is assuming this doll is meant for kids. If it is, then I'd think it's in very poor taste. However, when I first saw the picture of the doll, I was reminded of the type of stuff that stores like Spencer's carries. They have a lot of sex-related, bodily noises, beer drinking, political gag gift stuff, and this doll looks like it'd be probably right up their alley. I'd see the doll as something a stupid college frat guy would give as a joke to another. Anyway, the point is that the doll could be geered towards adults.

Robyn

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'll eat a bullet first.

I believe it's a product of Japan at the moment.

Perhaps it won't cause any harm. After all, Barbie was based on a German novelty doll that was a hooker and Barbies have had no negative repercussions on the females of our society.
http://otal.umd.edu/~vg/mssp96/ms07/cult.htm

Yeah, but Barbie had a beach house and a bitchin' camaro and never had to work a day in her life. This here's a working girl. Ain't gonna be popular like Barbie.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
a Pole dancing Doll :shrug:

Could you all excuse me for a minute while I go check outside my office widow for the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.:disgust:

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

Could you all excuse me for a minute while I go check outside my office widow for the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.:disgust:
Its when you see a pole dancing DON, that you really have to worry...

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah, but Barbie had a beach house and a bitchin' camaro and never had to work a day in her life. This here's a working girl. Ain't gonna be popular like Barbie.
If Barbie's so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score

Guess your agency didn't get the word... due to the ever worsening state budget there are only 2 horsemen left, and even they can't get travel reimbursement anymore.... I hear the 2 that were laid off have joined the Chippendales.....

Speaking of pole dancing, state tax department will soon have an agent in each strip joint pulling dollar bills out of the ladies' costumes...

Latest Discussions