Please help

G

gtmazzeo

how can i post a new thread and how do i put my quote on my profile ? some one please helpe me becasue i cant find out how .
thank you

OP
G

gtmazzeo

gtmazzeo said:
how can i post a new thread and how do i put my quote on my profile ? some one please helpe me becasue i cant find out how .
thank you

'':2xBird2: There is nothing to it but to do it .''

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
gtmazzeo said:
thank you

I suggest first reading the FAQ that you can find on the blue bar near the top of every page. It has some valuable information in there. If you are still stuck, please feel free to pm me and I will try and walk you through it.

Lisa :)

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, there's a button at the top inside each forum are that sez 'New Topic'. Hit that to start a new thread.

As for your signature. Type the word 'Signature' in the faq search function here.

And that's a bit rude for a sig line; but, that's just me, I guess.

Welcome to MT.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
gtmazzeo,
Your avatar reminded me of something... a movie that has to do with a computer named Hal. Does this ring a bell for anyone? What movie am I thinking of??? (Racking my brain trying to remember.)

- Ceicei

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
HAL knew how to party like it was..........2001 (A Space Odyssey) ;)

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
lady_kaur said:
HAL knew how to party like it was..........2001 (A Space Odyssey) ;)

Great!!! Thank you so much!!! :boing2:I was being driven nuts trying to remember.... sorry for derailing this thread.

gtmazzeo, I hope you found the answers to your questions and welcome to MartialTalk! :wavey:

- Ceicei

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk.

My personal advice would be to consider using a different signature (at least minus the birds), though. :)

Latest Discussions