PlayGround

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by theletch1
I couldn't find a shovel but I did find this nifty ball peen hammer..... Gyros anyone?:hammer:

you bop em.. I'm not cleaning em.. but I 'll cook up some Gyro's.. you and Seig can eat to your hearts content.. stomachs too *G* Poor baa baas.. ~!

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Catch me a Chicken. I prefer Chicago Style Chicken Gyros. MMMM.

(not to be confused with Chicago Style Hot dogs, completely different toppings)

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Technopunk
Catch me a Chicken. I prefer Chicago Style Chicken Gyros. MMMM.

(not to be confused with Chicago Style Hot dogs, completely different toppings)

I prefer chicken gyros too.. lamb just has that 'taste'

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by theletch1
I couldn't find a shovel but I did find this nifty ball peen hammer..... Gyros anyone?:hammer:

Not in front of the kids. Silly.;)

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not in front of the kids. Silly
Righto! Maybe we could talk "Uncle" Seig into doin' story time over next to the swing set. That way their attention is else where when I....um invite "Billy" to dinner.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
Should I tell them "The Three Billy Goats Gruff"?

Probably not in front of the kids. You know that MOB is very impressionable at his age.:rofl:

T

TheRustyOne

NYA! KatGurl! tis a kawaii avatar ya got there! *grin*

*goes out and gently pushes the swing for her*

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Didn't want to start a whole new thread for this so I figured this was the most suitable place for it. My 9 year old daughter came in from school yesterday with a big grin on her face, all excited and a band-aid on her right palm. "Daddy! I fell going down the hill to the bus stop this morning and did a front fall just like sensei showed us and I didn't even get hurt or nuttin'!" I grinned at her and said "Great job!" and asked about the band aid... "Oh, that. Well, when I fell my hand slid a little and I got a rock stuck in my hand so the teacher put a band aid on it when I told her about the front fall. Can I tell sensei about it when we get to class on wednesday night?" Of course I answered in the affirmative. She has not had to use the aikido training for self defense luckily so this was her first "real" experience using something she had learned in class to protect herself. She reacted instinctively and properly and it saved her a lot of injury... I don't know that I could have done so well... the hill she fell on is almost straight down. Just the ramblings of a proud papa.

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
awwww that's a happy story indeed Letch~! *G* I bet she's tickled ~!! Let's hope she never has to use her training in a confrontation but it's sure good to know she's being trained for whatever comes her way~!!

Latest Discussions