PlayGround

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig
You in trouble with the cops again?

No, legal crap, they won't let me use my camera in my room unless it's an extreme situation. Even though the U.S. Justice Department says it's ok.:confused:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig
Please tell me that's not what it sounds like......

Hidden camera I have to document tall the idiots that go bad in there, so that I can save myself. They won't back me up.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Hidden camera I have to document tall the idiots that go bad in there, so that I can save myself. They won't back me up.

Well keep on doing your thing because it sounds like a good idea. I'm sure each yr. it gets a little worse. Try to save yourself against those rotten @ss s.o.b.'s. :asian:

D_Brady

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I got an email about the where about of Katgurl, She is trying to find away to include her self in my road trip to Virginia to attend a Paul Dye seminar. She's crafty I must be cautious, she could repell from the ceiling at me any moment.

God help me.:(

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by D_Brady
I got an email about the where about of Katgurl, She is trying to find away to include her self in my road trip to Virginia to attend a Paul Dye seminar. She's crafty I must be cautious, she could repell from the ceiling at me any moment.

KatGurl is aspring to become a woman. :eek: . All I can say to you friend is good luck. They are very crafty.:D

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoTess
Thinking this needs to go to the Highest Mountain . Let's keep the playground happy for the kids

I forgot where I was.:( Sorry about my misuse of words here.

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
I forgot where I was.:( Sorry about my misuse of words here.

Don't let it happen again, or I'll put in a call to The " Queen of Pain.":eek:

M

Master of Blades

*Sits and wonders how so many adults can take over one playground*

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by D_Brady

God help me.:(

repelling KatGurls from the ceiling.. oh *twitches* Keeping a keen eye on the look up~!!

Virginia eh.. where abouts? We are in Shepherdstown,WV.. just over the border :)

R

RCastillo

I'll arrange penance when you get here next month Jason :)

Wear 2 pairs of shorts. That board is gonna sting!:eek:

M

Master of Blades

*clears throat* and who's playground did you attempt to infiltrate when you came aboard Mr. Muffet?

Mr Muffet? We have nicknames now? I have to start paying more attention! :shrug:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hush Hobbit-Boy. :rofl:

I just have 1 question.....who authorized the building of a ceiling on the playground? Hmmm? And while we're at it....lets discus those monkey bars....isn't gold plating just a bit much?

:rofl:

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
Hush Hobbit-Boy. :rofl:

I just have 1 question.....who authorized the building of a ceiling on the playground? Hmmm? And while we're at it....lets discus those monkey bars....isn't gold plating just a bit much?

:rofl:

That ceiling musta been erected during the night.. *looks towards Seig who's up at that ungodly hour*

Gold plate??? Well I say~!! That was supposed to be for my new wine goblets.. the artisans musta gotten the wrong address.. *chargined smile*

Latest Discussions